Price Drops

missymac

I take it back. I see now that the price has dropped for the date we are looking at in January on Victory. $20 pp less.

Printed it out, and have a message into my TA, but I also filled out the form online, just in case. :D

• 2 weeks later...
For those interested - I see that the price has dropped for the Carnival Victory in January 2011 on most dates (not mine though :rolleyes:). I will continue to check faithfully :)

The price has dropped again. So, another $40 less in the balance ($80 for the two price drops) :D

Hey there, Maybe you can help me out with this price drop, I went on to see if our cruise has gone down any but or 6b rooms aren't on there anymore, but last week the 6c rooms where what we paid. i did early savers but i guess since its a different cat we wouldn't recieve obc right.?:)

Let me get this right, if the price drops, we can call Carnival and they will credit us??? I'm confused!

If you've booked EARLY SAVER, yes, you can fill out a Price Reduction Form and submit it. Price drop has to be for the same category....

I booked early saver for November.

Noticed yesterday that the price dropped filled out a form online (as my TA is away in Spain right now). Realized I filled out a Price Guarantee form & not sure it was the right one, so went to look again & the price dropped AGAIN, filled out a different form & submitted it.

Probably messed something up by doing this, but as a first time cruiser, I have no clue what I am supposed to do.

Fingers are crossed as it works out to $120 pp !!

We just got approval for $200 more off due to price drop day before yesterday (Cat 8D on Carnival Dream 08/07/2010)...now have $280 OBC....LOVE IT!

How can you see the early saver prices any longer? I just checked online for my October 2010 Legend cruise and no longer have the choice of early saver. There is Fun Saver, but that is almost $200 more than I paid. I am confused on how to find a price reduction if I can no longer see the ES prices. Any help would be appreciated! I would love to have a little OBC by the time I get on the ship.:D

For the past several weeks I have been watching the price of our Decemeber cruise inch up -- it eventually reached $100 per person more than we paid.

Last week watched it start coming back down - first a $50 drop and then a $10 drop per person. Yesterday the price was back to what we paid per person.

Today it is down $10 per person. My very first price drop ever!

Like I mentioned on another post, $20 is $20 and my wife and I like to buy the embarkation photo as a souvenir. Now its "free"!

Our cruise in August has dropped $130 a person. I check a couple of times a week but have the cruise set up at carnivalcruisegenie.com to check everyday. Both my drops came when the cruise Genie emailed me

The price for my February 2011 sailing on the Pride (Cat 8K) dropped $20 per person today. I really didn't think I would ever see a price drop since I had booked at a great rate but it did!!

Genie Rocks!! :D

Archived