NCL Jewel

captpatty

I'm sailing the NCL Jewel in August with a 11 mo old. Can someone tell me if they have activies for a baby this age? And, will there be a travel cot or portacrib or pack and play in my room? I had the agent request it? I'm wondering if I should call NCL direct.

Does anyone know what time the Disney excursion comes back to the ship? I want to make a character dining experience reservation in disney for 5pm.

Any one else do this?

Also, can baby go in kiddy pool with swim diapers?

:D

I was on the Jewel in April and one of my daughters was 11 months. Not much for her to do but we were in the GV and brought a blow up pool. Very easy for us to dump the water into the tub after she was done playing. There was a pack n play for her. You can request a crib/pack n play prior to your cruise but when I traveled with just one baby yrs ago...it was already in the cabin since any toddler/infant under 2 has to have one in their stateroom.

On our trip we had friend and family that went the Universal excursions and they were back earlier than expect but they took an earlier bus back to ship. Not sure why I am drawing a blank but I am thinking you should be okay with the 5pm dinner since the ship doesn't leave until 10pm and you would need to be back on by 9:30pm.

Archived