Changes to Tuesday sales link?

A few weeks back, there was a thread about the Tuesday sales link not working anymore.

In the new announcements, there is a section on the sales event. It sounds like now it will be e-mailed, on Wednesday (it used to be posted and not e-mailed on Thursday), for booking on the following Monday, (not Tuesday.)

It is footnoted under 11 on the benefits page without logging in.

Here is the wording.

11 To have access to Special Offers, you must have a valid opt in email address to receive promotions through email. Starting July 2010, for access to the Royal Caribbean Sales Event Offers you must log-in to the member-only section of our website.A new set of Sales Event offers from Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines is published each Wednesday. Unless otherwise noted, they can only be booked on Monday (9am-11pm Eastern) following the Wednesday they are posted. They are not available after that time and are subject to change by the cruise line at any time. Royal Caribbean Sales Event is combinable with one of the following: Crown and Anchor Savings Certificates, Onboard Booing Bonus OR Balcony and Suite Discounts.

Where do I find the "member only" task bar? I can find the member cruises under the C&A Society portion...but nothing marked "member only"

Is this where the best deals are to be found?

Where do I find the "member only" task bar? I can find the member cruises under the C&A Society portion...but nothing marked "member only"

Is this where the best deals are to be found?

I'm not sure if this is going to be another addition to the Crown and Anchor section. The Tuesday sales is just a link people clicked to get the sales when posted on Thursday.

It sounds like they will e-mail people the info on Wednesday, and there will be a link to the site, where they may have to log on.

Like now, you have to log on to C&A to see the benefits info for the different levels.

The main thing is it seems like it is going from post on Thursday and book on Tuesday, to E-mail on Wednesday and book on Monday. And it says it will start in July.

A few weeks back, there was a thread about the Tuesday sales link not working anymore.

In the new announcements, there is a section on the sales event. It sounds like now it will be e-mailed, on Wednesday (it used to be posted and not e-mailed on Thursday), for booking on the following Monday, (not Tuesday.)

It is footnoted under 11 on the benefits page without logging in.

Here is the wording.

11 To have access to Special Offers, you must have a valid opt in email address to receive promotions through email. Starting July 2010, for access to the Royal Caribbean Sales Event Offers you must log-in to the member-only section of our website.A new set of Sales Event offers from Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines is published each Wednesday. Unless otherwise noted, they can only be booked on Monday (9am-11pm Eastern) following the Wednesday they are posted. They are not available after that time and are subject to change by the cruise line at any time. Royal Caribbean Sales Event is combinable with one of the following: Crown and Anchor Savings Certificates, Onboard Booing Bonus OR Balcony and Suite Discounts.

OK when do we start booing" the proofreader?

Annieeee

That is the link for the Tuesday sales. It usually is updated on Thursday Evenings for the following Tuesday.

The info I was talking about is the release stating it will now be e-mailed, on Wednesday, for booking the following Monday sale, to those signed up to C&A, and OPTED INTO receiving the e-mail.

Archived