Delicate Tummy Issue

TnMama

When you stop or decrease caffeine intake it is common to get headaches, at first. After 7-10 days this will stop. If it does not, then the headaches are probably related to something else and not the caffeine.

Yep, I agree with you,yet again. Are you sure youre not my own Mama?lol. I think it was my deoderant. Since Ive been on the pain pills, I had not noticed the headaches too bad,and if I did, I took a pill. Well,now there are no pills but tylenol to help. so I went back to my Sure Unscented,and have not had a headache in 2 days. Plus, Ive been drinking a cup of half decaf, COLD, in mid afternoon. seems to help too.

Just spotted this thread of yours TNMama - how pleased would your family be if you came back from your cruise a non smoker? I bet you'd save enough in a year to take them ALL on a cruise too (or send them on one and you stay home and put your feet up, lol!)

I quit smoking nearly 11 years ago after smoking for 18:eek: I'm 40, so you can see I started when I wasn't really old enough. There are plenty of places you can hide a nicotine patch, even under a bikini! Phone them up form the ship and tell them to clear out all the ashtrays, cigs and lighters from the house because you're a non smoker now! (And even if DH still smokes tell him he has to go git himself a shed to do it in now!:p)

Best decision you can ever make for your health. I never realised I felt so rough until I stopped.;)

Oops, forgot to say I used to get the most dreadful migraines on and off, thought they were hormonal till I didn't get any for a while. Then got hit with two in a week... turns out I'm allergic to potatoes in their skins, so baked and jacket potatoes are out for me now. Fries and chips are still OK though, so I'm thankful for small mercies, we all need a little treat now and then.

• 2 weeks later...
Just spotted this thread of yours TNMama - how pleased would your family be if you came back from your cruise a non smoker? I bet you'd save enough in a year to take them ALL on a cruise too (or send them on one and you stay home and put your feet up, lol!)

I quit smoking nearly 11 years ago after smoking for 18:eek: I'm 40, so you can see I started when I wasn't really old enough. There are plenty of places you can hide a nicotine patch, even under a bikini! Phone them up form the ship and tell them to clear out all the ashtrays, cigs and lighters from the house because you're a non smoker now! (And even if DH still smokes tell him he has to go git himself a shed to do it in now!:p)

Best decision you can ever make for your health. I never realised I felt so rough until I stopped.;)

Oops, forgot to say I used to get the most dreadful migraines on and off, thought they were hormonal till I didn't get any for a while. Then got hit with two in a week... turns out I'm allergic to potatoes in their skins, so baked and jacket potatoes are out for me now. Fries and chips are still OK though, so I'm thankful for small mercies, we all need a little treat now and then.

I fully understand that your comment is full of good intentions, but...

A cruise is the last place I would put myself through the act of quitting smoking.

True, it would be a lot going on the occupy your mind, but I would not

want to spend my cruise grouchy grumpy and miserible.

That is what real life is for.

just sayin..

I fully understand that your comment is full of good intentions, but...

A cruise is the last place I would put myself through the act of quitting smoking.

True, it would be a lot going on the occupy your mind, but I would not

want to spend my cruise grouchy grumpy and miserible.

That is what real life is for.

just sayin..

I think anytime, anywhere is a good place to stop smoking. I've even seen non-smokers spending their time on a cruise grouchy and grumpy. If your body needs a fix, there is always a patch or gum as a substitute.

Archived