Worth Cruising to Bermuda Alone?

CrusinTchr79

Hello CC!

I am looking into the Carnival Pride cruise out of Baltimore next April that stops for three days in Bermuda. I'm curious if there's enough for us to do on the island to keep us busy and enjoying ourselves for 3 days. We do enjoy the beach/sun, but are also looking into other things to do. For those of you who have traveled there before, would you do this itinerary?

Many thanks in advance! :)

Hello CC!

I am looking into the Carnival Pride cruise out of Baltimore next April that stops for three days in Bermuda. I'm curious if there's enough for us to do on the island to keep us busy and enjoying ourselves for 3 days. We do enjoy the beach/sun, but are also looking into other things to do. For those of you who have traveled there before, would you do this itinerary?

Many thanks in advance! :)

Depends on what other interest you have beside the beach.;)

We have been going every year for quite awhile now, we never tire of it and always find something new to do.

There are those who like a different port everyday but sometimes if you didn't know you moved, you wouldn't necessarily think you're in a different port. There is no rush to get back to the ship for boarding time for the next place. You can take your time and really see all that there is, slow down and enjoy it.:)

As far as what there is to do, take a little time and look through some of the threads here.

I think you'll really like it (and the Pride). We sailed Pride out of Baltimore to the Bahamas but Bermuda would be amazing.

The beauty of Bermuda is that the ship is your hotel. You know that awful feeling when you get off the ship, look at your watch and realize how little time you are actually going to have in port? And that always ends up being the port you'd like to have more time in? No rushing in Bermuda. You can take your time, travel on your own as much as you like with no worries about missing the ship.

There is shopping / great beaches / lots of history / scuba and snorkeling / bike riding if you are interested / great places to stop for a quick bite or a nice drink (Swizzle Inn / Hog Penny / etc.). Tons to do. Honestly at the end of the three days you will still wish for more and want to go back again.

Have a wonderful trip. If this is a special occasion trip and you are interested in splurging a bit, check out those aft wrap category 11's on Pride. Most amazing balcony I have ever had on a ship. DH still talks about it. I can't imagine how fabulous they'd be on a Bermuda trip.

Have a wonderful trip!

I don't know how you'd decide what to do if you only had a day in Bermuda..:confused: Unless you don't want to do a thing but lay out at the beach.. but then there are an abundance of diff. beaches! There is aquarium, caves, lighthouse, perfumery, quaint St Georges, historic forts, great (but pricey in many cases) shops etc. In other words a haven for watersports, golf and just about anything else...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived