Ocean Sky hotel and resort

lssg

I just won this hotel on priceline and have never heard anything about it. We are staying one night pre cruise. has anyone else stayed here and are their any good resturants close by? We would like to buy some wine before our cruise where do we go from this hotel to get that. thanks for any answers you can provide me

I just won this hotel on priceline and have never heard anything about it. We are staying one night pre cruise. has anyone else stayed here and are their any good resturants close by? We would like to buy some wine before our cruise where do we go from this hotel to get that. thanks for any answers you can provide me

What city?

I assume you are staying on Fort Lauderdale beach. This hotel gets mixed reviews on tripadvisor, mostly not so good, but it is clean and safe and on the beach. There is a Winn Dixie closeby that sells wine. There are restaurants 5-12 blocks away both ways, and I think there is someplace to eat in the hotel or in the hotel next door. Some good restaurants nearby are Greek Islands (closest), Charley's Crab, Aruba, 33 & Dine, and Village Grill. If you want casual Italian food, Nick's is very closeby and is very popular. Some people like Martaranno's, but I find it too pretentious and loud.

I assume you are staying on Fort Lauderdale beach. This hotel gets mixed reviews on tripadvisor, mostly not so good, but it is clean and safe and on the beach. There is a Winn Dixie closeby that sells wine. There are restaurants 5-12 blocks away both ways, and I think there is someplace to eat in the hotel or in the hotel next door. Some good restaurants nearby are Greek Islands (closest), Charley's Crab, Aruba, 33 & Dine, and Village Grill. If you want casual Italian food, Nick's is very closeby and is very popular. Some people like Martaranno's, but I find it too pretentious and loud.

Come on girl, don't snub my Cafe Martorano;)!

Don't miss Aruba especially on a Friday night for happy hour!

can I walk to the restaurants? How much is a taxi ride from the airport to the hotel?

I am alittle disappointed that i received this hotel on priceline. I am telling myself it is just for one night.

can I walk to the restaurants? How much is a taxi ride from the airport to the hotel?

I am alittle disappointed that i received this hotel on priceline. I am telling myself it is just for one night.

Taxi ride is about $35. You can walk to restaurants. The closest one outside of the hotel might be Oceans Grill, which is a bar that serves food, on N. Ocean Blvd, and the second closest would be the Irish pub on the Galt Ocean Mile. There is also a McDonalds a block away. It is a very safe neighborhood to walk around at night.

Archived