gaurantee stateroom and bon voyage ???

awinter

Hi, can you tell me how I order something from bon voyage if I don't know my stateroom number? I sai. in a few weeks and was told that my room would not be assigned until I get to the pier. I wanted to order some things from the bon voyage website but it's asking me for the stateroom number.

:confused:

No one knows that your cabin will not be assigned until you get to the pier. If someone told you that with certainty, they arent very good/reliable, because it can be any time UP UNTIL you get to the pier. I booked 8 days out and got my cabin assignment 3 days before I cruised.

Keep checking your booking on Carnival, its more often than not assigned before you get to the pier.

You may have to just give them your booking # over the phone when you order and that should be enough.

No one knows that your cabin will not be assigned until you get to the pier. If someone told you that with certainty, they arent very good/reliable, because it can be any time UP UNTIL you get to the pier. I booked 8 days out and got my cabin assignment 3 days before I cruised.

Keep checking your booking on Carnival, its more often than not assigned before you get to the pier.

You may have to just give them your booking # over the phone when you order and that should be enough.

Thanks for both your answers. I was told yesterday by whoever I spoke to at Carnival that I would be assigned at the pier. I will definitely take your advice and keep checking my booking and just call BV and give them the booking #!

Archived