Boston Old Town Trolley

Benita

I understand that the Trolley stops near the ship. Does anybody know how often they run? With so many passengers on the ships, is there a long line to get on at that stop?

I understand that the Trolley stops near the ship. Does anybody know how often they run? With so many passengers on the ships, is there a long line to get on at that stop?

Go to their website and you can get all kinds of information. I think the web site address is oldtowntrolleytours/boston but if that's wrong just google it.

The trolleys run very often and hold a lot of people. Make sure you look for the trolley rep as you exit the building to show you where to go for stop 16A.

The stop at Black Falcon is 17A

Thank you for the correction of the stop #. They have re-numbered it and the map on line now shows where the stop is a lot better than it used to.

The only reason I knew where stop 17A was is because I had just looked at the map on their website. They have a pretty good site with a lot of information.

We waited at the stop for 30 minutes last year and they never came and we walked to the next stop where he told us they stopped going to the cruise ship stop. Have they started it up again because we are going again this year. It was quite a walk to the next stop especially when you are not quite sure where you are going.

I would contact Old Town Tolley directly to see what their schedule is for the day you will be there. You appear to be traveling after Columbus Day, so maybe they stop going as far as the cruise terminal at that time of year. I would also go prepared with a MBTA map so you can see what your alternative transportation options would be.

Archived