Has NCL lost its mind?

Lulley766

Sorry, but I have heard headphones turned up so loud you can hear it. And the deafer they get the louder they crank it up. It's all good/okay for now; I never wanted to cruise the Epic anyway.

Not in the next room...

Told DS NCL finally found something to do with all the guitars he's left on various ships. There are 2 that I know of. He's probably not the only crew member to leave a guitar behind because of too much stuff to bring home! Round them up and rent them out!

I suggest that Kevin Sheehan knows exactly what his target market is, for this ship.

Where I think several people are confused, is that they have been excluded from the group.

Prada, Gucci, Chanel, Armani...have all made multi-billion dollar businesses appealing to the well-heeled 16 - 45 crowd who in some cases spend more than they earn, just to be seen in the right place, wearing the right brand.

These people are the ones behind the "bottle service" at expensive nightclubs, and are the ones who are depicted ever so subtly in the EPIC Brochures.

I don't see a lot of canes, walkers or scooters in the brochure, nor any CPAP machines in the cabins, nor any oxygen tanks being wheeled around.

It looks like a new cutting-edge ship aimed at a distinctly younger crowd than is traditional cruising.

now there are a LOT of very fun grandparents, and they'll enjoy EPIC too....but generally if you don't think there's a market....it's just that you aren't it!

C'mon...turn down that NOISE (but dad, it's the Beatles.... )

No, it appears to me he is sitting around the conference room throwing darts at a dart board asking, "How can we get more passengers?"

"Hey, look, Disney gets a lot of kids. Let's get Sponge Bob."

Meanwhile, if NCL decides they want to have a plethora of little disease incubators running around the decks, peeing in the pools and fondling the plates and food at the buffet I'll find another cruise line for a peaceful vacation.

"How can we increase revenues?"

"Hey, these ships have a theater so let's get some Vegas entertainment, drop a port and charge these folks twice the price."

Meanwhile, I'm going to take my business to a cruise line that is more focused on visiting faraway places at a reasonable price.

No, I don't think Kevin Sheehan has a clue why folks cruise and what's most important to them.

Not in the next room...

It's the loud, really bad singing that comes with the guitar banging angst that can be heard.

Oh yes, experienced that in a hotel. It wasn't necessarily loud but it was a bad, bad, love sick song to his honey, maybe even "badder" than the cherry with no stone.:D:p

Oh yes, experienced that in a hotel. It wasn't necessarily loud but it was a bad, bad, love sick song to his honey, maybe even "badder" than the cherry with no stone.:D:p

Have you figured out who the singer/guitar player is yet?

One of my most treasured memories of a cruise was on Princess, and we heard the faint music of bagpipes, so I went out the door to the rear deck, and a fellow was out there playing the pipes. BEAUTIFUL !! I propped the door open so I could hear better, and asked him if he was going to do it again. Every morning, I woke up to the great sounds !!!

Many years ago, I attended a bag pipe concert in Edinburgh as part of the festival. I was in college then and had limited money so I bought the cheapest seat to the concert.

Guess where they were - in the first row!!

DON

Archived