US Cellular on the Conquest

Soonerbaby

We use US Cellular and were told that if we could access data services, that they would still fall under our plan, which would mean that they are free, if we were able to access them. They are not guaranteed. Has anyone used texting/data service while on the Conquest, or any other ship for that matter? How was the service. What about t-mobile? Our daughter's boyfriend is going with us and he uses t-mobile.

I'v never heard of any cellular phone that works free on Carnival ...Ill be anxious to see is anyone has any information. I guess you already did a search for your phone service.

Here is one I came up with ...would take too long to go thru them all since Im unsure what service you have. (I just searched for cellular at sea ..but I probably have it wrong)

I would research your ports of call and you may find that you can get free wifi signals.

If you have a smartphone by AT&T you can sign up for an international data plan and connect to cellular at sea. I signed up for the 24.99 package that included 20mb' of data for my iphone and was able to check emails and such with no extra charges and most smartphones are capable of managing data usage. After a week I used 16mb

With all that I will never sign up for a internet package from Carnival again.

Archived