RCCL - Adventure Ocean Welcome Aboard Show Question

foxesden1

So my question is, the show is at 5:45 and I am 99.9% sure our dinner is at 6:00- which means we will miss the show.. do we skip dinner in the MDR for the show (not idea maybe on the first night?) or skip the show?

My dd is a only child, 5 years - and we will be on a TA cruise for 14 days.

Thanks!

There's also registration and an open house in the afternoon on the first day. We usually just go to this and register. Gives the kids some time to check it out as well. Registration on the first full day can be crazy!

No do not skip dinner! :eek: This show will air at least 15,000 times on your in cabin TV if you really really really want to see it. ;) But honestly, they will have registration and an open house on that first night so you won't miss anything. You will be fine. I would rather meet my dining room staff then to see that show again...lol. :p

• 1 month later...

We just sailed last week. Registration was from 5:30-7:30 the first day but paretns were still regestering their children the next day. You can catch the show on tv, I would not miss dinner to go.

I agree with the previors posters that recommend going to dinner.

Not to mention that the show is not that informative. There is some skating and they do create some energy when they introduce the AO counselors with their funny names. We went the first time we traveled with our grandson and muttered under our breath every time it replayed on tv;)

We go straight to AO after dinner to register. There are usually kids milling around in there with their parents, so there may be some opportunity for your daughter to meet other kids. Since it's a 14 day TA there won't be nearly as many children as say, during a spring break cruise so it shouldn't be as busy:)

Archived