can you purchase diapers on the ship

mushu11756

There is a store onboard, and they carry a limited stock of diapers, but they might not be in the size you need or brand you want.

There is also a limited (very!) selection of personal grooming items and sunblock, but again the selection is very limited and prices are very, very steep.

There is a store onboard, and they carry a limited stock of diapers, but they might not be in the size you need or brand you want.

There is also a limited (very!) selection of personal grooming items and sunblock, but again the selection is very limited and prices are very, very steep.

DCL has a marketing relationship with babiestravellite dot com where you can pre-order everything you need for your lil-uns, and have it there in your cabin whenyou arrive - no need to pack any more than you need for the flight.:)

You want to buy as little of "everyday" items as possible.

My son had a cough, I went to buy some tylenol cough meds (small bottle) at the "store"...it was 12.95! REALLY. I'm not kidding, I saved the box. My son had just been completely potty trained but still in a pull up for nights & I remember looking at the price for pull ups, just in case. I think it was something like 19.95 for 10.

Next cruise I will bring tylenol, ect, just in case. The prices are beyond crazy.

Archived