Crown Paradise vs. Dreams in PV for 7 year old

champ.49er

I've read several great reviews about the Dreams resort in PV and a few good reviews about the Crown Paradise. Since we're a family of three with a 7 year old, we're looking for something that is kid friendly.

I would like to know if any of you have been to both and can do a side by side comparison of both. I'm leaning towards Crown Paradise because of the water slides and kiddie section and read that Dreams is like one nice big pool.

Thanks in advance and any advice is highly appreciated.

We were at dreams 2 weeks ago, and it is a fantastic place. Great beach, lots of loungers, great food and drinks. I just don't remember seeing a lot of kids there.

We thought the same thing when we were at Dreams (totally agree with you about Dreams we LOVE it there) until we walked over the the kids club building and saw the kids playing happily at the club. Looks like Dreams put a lot of thought and money into making sure that their lil Dreamers have just as much fun as the bigger Dreamers.

I would bring children to Dreams in a heartbeat :)

Dreams PV is slightly south of PV

Dreams VillaMagna is in Nuevo I would have to say that both are about the same amount of taxi time from the Cruise ship, Magna might be slightly more of traffic is bad.

We have been to both and loved them equally :)

Magna's pools are much bigger, newer and nicer but Dreams PV are nice as well just not the huge pools you see in the Nuevo resorts as well Nuevo beach is larger but not as clear of water.

Dreams PV beach is totally private which means that no one who is not staying at Dreams can access it. All beaches in Mexico are public but huges rocks and cliffs are on either side of Dreams making it isolated.

I think pricing is around the same and honestly I would have to do a coin toss to determine which one to go to :)

• 2 weeks later...
Dreams PV is slightly south of PV

Dreams VillaMagna is in Nuevo I would have to say that both are about the same amount of taxi time from the Cruise ship, Magna might be slightly more of traffic is bad.

We have been to both and loved them equally :)

Magna's pools are much bigger, newer and nicer but Dreams PV are nice as well just not the huge pools you see in the Nuevo resorts as well Nuevo beach is larger but not as clear of water.

Dreams PV beach is totally private which means that no one who is not staying at Dreams can access it. All beaches in Mexico are public but huges rocks and cliffs are on either side of Dreams making it isolated.

I think pricing is around the same and honestly I would have to do a coin toss to determine which one to go to :)

Do you remember what the cost is?

Archived