There are flow riders on Carnival ships??

oh ok. darn. on another thread someone was talking about John Heald on the flow rider so I got really excited for a minute there. oh well, c'est la vie:rolleyes:

John was on the Dream big slide with his boss not a flow rider. Pictures were on his blog site.

oh ok. darn. on another thread someone was talking about John Heald on the flow rider so I got really excited for a minute there. oh well, c'est la vie:rolleyes:

If you go on a water slide right behind him it's the same as a flow rider.

I enjoy Carnival quite a bit on my first cruise and I'm planning a second trip this year BUT...the ONLY reason I'm considering trying out Royal Carribean is BECAUSE they have a "Flow Rider" on some of their ships. I totally LOVE Flow Riders. I keep "hoping" Carnival will get them then I'll have no real reason to try Royal.

I enjoy Carnival quite a bit on my first cruise and I'm planning a second trip this year BUT...the ONLY reason I'm considering trying out Royal Carribean is BECAUSE they have a "Flow Rider" on some of their ships. I totally LOVE Flow Riders. I keep "hoping" Carnival will get them then I'll have no real reason to try Royal.

I've been hoping for years...I've given up lol

You sound just like my husband. He keeps asking for me to plan an RCCL cruise because he wants to go on the Flow Rider.

If Carnival gets them that would be great. But it looks more like I'll be trying out an RCCL cruise one of these days :rolleyes:

Choose a Carnival ship that has Grand Turk on its itinerary. Then you'll have both... a Carnival cruise and a flowrider. LOL:)

Go to a water park, it's alot cheaper.

We were looking at the flowrider in Grand Turk as something to do, but I kept reading people's comments about their injuries. I think I need something a little less intense. I don't have the best knees anyway.

Archived