Epic on the move!!

I have a huge long blue line from the front of the ship out to the water...is that how you know she's moving?

When she's moving, the blue square changes to an arrow shape (which is usually at the very end of the blue line)

So at the end of the blue line...which I thought was the tug...I clicked on it and it's actually the Epic out in the water now. When will it update the screen and show the ship actually out in the water instead of still sitting by the dock?

As I said B4, just below the map, click on "Refresh Now" every so often, if your screen does not refresh on its own

Yes, I know this...my question is, I'm not going to actually see a satellite "picture" (like you see the actual boat setting at the dock), but out in the ocean? I have been refreshing...:D

No, you will not see an actual "live" satellite picrture, the only satellite pic you can see is an old one that remains the same all the time - alternatively you can click on "Map" and only see the google map of the area

She has been released. Freed of the cuffs of tug boats and pilots.

Yeehawwwww.....go baby go.

Way too much excitement for me. I didn't see no tug boats and pilots anymore. Then I thought "hey, they can't disappear that fast. They are no speed boats."

Then I realized that while I was playing with the website I must have unchecked tug boats and pilots. Duh me. I better shut up now. :D

Way too much excitement for me. I didn't see no tug boats and pilots anymore. Then I thought "hey, they can't disappear that fast. They are no speed boats."

Then I realized that while I was playing with the website I must have unchecked tug boats and pilots. Duh me. I better shut up now. :D

Now they turned away. And this time I didn't uncheck anything. :o:D

No, you will not see an actual "live" satellite picrture, the only satellite pic you can see is an old one that remains the same all the time - alternatively you can click on "Map" and only see the google map of the area

Ok, gotcha. That's what I was trying to figure out.

This just in from Norad:

2ikwtfq.jpg

On Dasher, on dancer on prancer and Vixen...Get her out of that shipyard now!!!! :cool:

Oh that was great. I had to leave to go pick up the hubbys car and came back and she's out there now. woo hoo!!! Go baby go! This is exciting! :D

Now, can anyone tell me info on how long the sea trial is? Does she just go out and come back in after awhile?

Ok, gotcha. That's what I was trying to figure out.

Oh that was great. I had to leave to go pick up the hubbys car and came back and she's out there now. woo hoo!!! Go baby go! This is exciting! :D

Now, can anyone tell me info on how long the sea trial is? Does she just go out and come back in after awhile?

She is due back at the shipyard on Sunday afternoon (French time)

Archived