Spirit 4k cabin question

mgm3430

I will be staying in a 4K cabin w/French Doors #4149 on upcoming cruise. Has anyone stayed in this type of cabin and do you have any pics to share. I know the doors open but you can't go out.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

How much more is it for a 7A obstructed balcony? Look at 5236 and 5238 on deck 5. The view isn't really obstructed at all and you get a balcony that is at least 30 feet wide.

The cruise price has almost doubled from when I booked it so we can't afford a 7A, but thanks for the tip.

How much more is it for a 7A obstructed balcony? Look at 5236 and 5238 on deck 5. The view isn't really obstructed at all and you get a balcony that is at least 30 feet wide.

Not sure which class ship we're talking about here, but if you're referring to Spirit Class, 5238 is a handicapped cabin.

OP, our kids (young adults) all stayed in 4K's (they got upgraded to them on a group cruise last month, so the deal was even nicer!) and they liked them. So much better than an Inside! You just need to look at the deck plans and see if you can get in between the lifeboats...that way you have a little view.:)

You just need to look at the deck plans and see if you can get in between the lifeboats...that way you have a little view.:)

I specifically booked a cabin between the lifeboats so we'd have a view! Can't wait!!!

I will be staying in a 4K cabin w/French Doors #4149 on upcoming cruise. Has anyone stayed in this type of cabin and do you have any pics to share. I know the doors open but you can't go out.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Cabin # 4149 is actually a 4K with a view " between the beams" and not a blocked view with a full lifeboat. This is one of the better 4K cabins as far as the view is concerned. :)

Have a great time! Cari

Not sure which class ship we're talking about here, but if you're referring to Spirit Class, 5238 is a handicapped cabin.

I think 5245 is the accessible cabin, but they're all sold as regular 7a's. Anyone can book them.

Archived