Price for 5 day cruise

tallnjkris

The price is definately not worth it. Also, I would not go to Jamica again if the trip was FREE. It is a very unsafe place and especially now. The island is beautiful, but the people are not. I would suggest you look for something else. I would rather be safe than sorry. Also, the price is not worth it either.

We are booked this week. If we want to take a family cruise, we have to go in the summer. I'd rather cruise now than spring break. Yes summer is expensive, but over the 4th is not any more expensive than a 5 day out of Florida than the rest of the summer. I just looked. We booked a year out and ours was not much less than the price is now. I figured I would take advantage of price drops if the oppurtunity came, but it did not. The prices only rose. SO if you are like us and want to take a family cruise, no it's not to much.

Destiny 3-8th is actually more than the Inspiration the same time period....

Didn't mind paying what I payed.;)

We are booked for 4 of us in a 6B ocean view for a 5 day from Tampa going to Grand Caymen and Cozomel in September for "just" over $1000.00 (Taxes in):D So your 1300.00 is way too high for my budget...:eek: I also agree with other posters... I've been to Jamaica, and wouldn't go back if it was free.... never felt "safe" when we were off the ship at all in Ocho Rios...:eek: Especially with the current events that are happening there - STAY AWAY... or stay on board while the ship is in port.

Archived