Century Aft cabin 1242

PatC

Hi all - I know that I can get a quick answer right here on these boards to my question. We've booked Century to Hawaii. Question is, we've booked a CC1 but are anticipating cabin 1242 aft.

Has anyone stayed in this cabin and, if so, can you tell us the configuration of the room? It looks oddly shaped and the balcony is different. Need help asap so I knew where to go for this info.

Thanks

Pat C

Hi all - I know that I can get a quick answer right here on these boards to my question. We've booked Century to Hawaii. Question is, we've booked a CC1 but are anticipating cabin 1242 aft.

Has anyone stayed in this cabin and, if so, can you tell us the configuration of the room? It looks oddly shaped and the balcony is different. Need help asap so I knew where to go for this info.

Thanks

Pat C

Pat, when are you sailing? We're doing the 4-20-12 Century to Hawaii sailing -- there's already a roll-call going. :D

Similarly, I've been trying to get info on the two center SV's (1246/1253) on the Century Sports Deck. What I found was this: If you do a search for "Century aft cabins", you'll eventually run across an older thread that has photos of Century's stern. Looks like SV 1242 has a completely exposed balcony (right over the Sunset Bar). On the other hand, the center balconies have a lovely view of the bird-poop-spattered tarp that covers the Sunset Bar. :eek:

If you find anything more recent about the Century SV's on the Sports deck, would you please come back and post it? Thanks! :cool:

Thanks for the info. I'll check out that site. My kids are in 1256 with the larger balcony. They sailed Century right after the refurb and loved the aft cabins so I'll check with them again.

Any info I get I'll pass on.

Pat C

Thanks for the info. I'll check out that site. My kids are in 1256 with the larger balcony. They sailed Century right after the refurb and loved the aft cabins so I'll check with them again.

Any info I get I'll pass on.

Pat C

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=429975&highlight=photos+century+aft+cabins&page=2

PatC -- found this thread on the SV cabins; it's pretty old, but it has a lot of good info on 1242 -- hopefully still current!

Archived