Celebrity Millenium-Enough Children

HappiTravels

We are booked on the RCCL Adventure of the Seas for Jan 23/2011. It will be our 2nd time on this ship. Due to some scheduling issues it looks like we might need to sail in very early January instead and the Celebrity Milennium 11 night cruise sailing Jan 3rd looks like a great deal and a perfect fit. We will be taking our 7 year old Princess with us. I was wondering if anyone has any input on how many children typically are on this cruise. I know that nobody can say for sure but any input would be gratefully received. She does have a genetic disorder that has her with a significant developmental delay and she is much more at ease in a group with 4 to 5 year olds, she is a tiny little thing so she fits in well in this age group. Thank you for any potential advice you can give on us booking this cruise. I would hate to book it and find out that there are no other little ones on board.

• 3 years later...
We are booked on the RCCL Adventure of the Seas for Jan 23/2011. It will be our 2nd time on this ship. Due to some scheduling issues it looks like we might need to sail in very early January instead and the Celebrity Milennium 11 night cruise sailing Jan 3rd looks like a great deal and a perfect fit. We will be taking our 7 year old Princess with us. I was wondering if anyone has any input on how many children typically are on this cruise. I know that nobody can say for sure but any input would be gratefully received. She does have a genetic disorder that has her with a significant developmental delay and she is much more at ease in a group with 4 to 5 year olds, she is a tiny little thing so she fits in well in this age group. Thank you for any potential advice you can give on us booking this cruise. I would hate to book it and find out that there are no other little ones on board.

how did that end up working out for your daughter. We took our first cruise in May to Alaska on the Millennium without the kids, and are considering doing it again with the kids. They are 11 and 8. We considered Royal Caribbean, but the experience was so fabulous on the Millennium we wanted to share it with the children. My kids are somewhat mature for their ages and wouldnt like to be in kids time all the time anyway.

Since this thread is three years old, chances are the OP won't respond.

My experience with Millennium is that if you cruise when school is in session, there are very few kids on any Celebrity ship. If you cruise during school vacation time, there are more kids, but not nearly as many as you'd find on NCL, RCI or Carnival. The number of kids also depends on the length of cruise. The longer the cruise the less kids on board.

Archived