Has anyone seen the Refurbished Penthouse Suite on Constellation?

bellybutton530

I booked this cabin in 2009, before it was refurbished. I know from Carolyn that the carpeting was replaced. What else was done?

I asked Dan Askin to check it out on his recent Connie cruise, but he has yet to provide any info.

If anyone out there knows, please share....:p

Thanks.

I think on the same thread Carolyn said the PH suite got completely redone, but I'm not sure what that means... sorry I can't be more help! Hopefully Dan will be posting again soon :)

My bad, should've been clearer. Michael's only got a new carpet; the PH got a full re-do. It's gorgeous :)

Carolyn

I know it is probably gorgeous, but I was hoping to see some pictures by now.

I hope that Dan did get to tour it before he left the ship.:p

I think I saw some pictures from the original postings on the Celebrity

Site, the thread is posted as a sticky at the top of this page.

I think

Hi guys,

Apologies for the tardy post. Unfortunately, my cabin tour, which was to take place on the final sea day, was canceled at the last minute. As we mentioned in our before/after coverage, the suites received new carpeting, new tiling in the bathrooms, new bedding, a new hot tub on the balcony. etc. As you may know, there's also a baby grand piano, should you wish for a private concert or to tinkle on your own.

One caveat, at 1,400-plus square feet (with a 1,098-square-foot-balcony), these suites are substantially larger than my apartment.

Here are pics of the bedroom, bathroom and living room (all photos courtesy of Celebrity Cruises).

Celebrity-Constellation-Penthouse-Suite-Bathroom.jpg

Celebrity-Constellation-Penthouse-Suite-Bedroom.jpg

Celebrity-Constellation-Penthouse-Suite-Living-Room.jpg

Dan

Do you know if all the suites received new tiling, please? Thanks.

Sue

Hotel director said the suites/cabins received new tiling/grouting "only if they needed it." Sorry I can't be more specific than that, but I took that as meaning everything would be in decent shape ... not sure about design.

Hotel director said the suites/cabins received new tiling/grouting "only if they needed it." Sorry I can't be more specific than that, but I took that as meaning everything would be in decent shape ... not sure about design.

Dan

Thanks. Re-design would have been nice but, in our experience, the tiling/grouting needed attention! Perhaps we have just been unlucky but the bathrooms have been the only disappointments with the M-class Celebrity Suites.

Sue

Hey Sam, don't forget that you're invited to the impromptu Caribbean sailaway....

Looking forward to meeting you two....:p

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl, that is really nice of you, thank you, However you will need to explain when where etc as we are new to this and won't have clue what to do.

Sam and Huw :)

I am not 100% sure those pictures of the PS are new. They look identical to the prior PS pictures.

We just came off a cruise in 6148 on the Infinity and I see almost no differences between these pictures and our PS.

In time guests will take pictures and post them to so we can see the new suite.

Spence

Hey Sam, don't forget that you're invited to the impromptu Caribbean sailaway....

Looking forward to meeting you two....:p

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl, that is really nice of you, thank you, However you will need to explain when where etc as we are new to this and won't have clue what to do.

Sam and Huw :)

Hi Sam and Huw:

I hope you're keeping up with the Nov 20th roll call thread. We're planning tours for the islands we'll be visiting. The party planning will come shortly.

I hope that the pictures that Dan posted aren't old. The bed linens are the new ones, that is for sure. I had never seen any pictures of the master bath before, so I can't comment on that photo.

We shall see....:p

Archived