Freedom- Whats not included?

anewmac

me too- VERY wary.

A poster with only 2 posts and its bad? how do they not find this site BEFORE they cruise.

the ship is supposed to leave at 4:30 ( which you need to be on the ship 30 minutes before sailing) and the vendor puts them in a cab at 4:40? they were already 40 minutes late getting into the cab.

Although a ship run excursion-= those people shoulda not stayed down as long as they did.

When are people going to take responsibilities for their own action

They stated this....... but the divemaster said he had checked with his boss, and that the ship would wait

If I was on this ship sponsored excursion and was told that I would have been satisfied as it was a ship's excursion.

And in all fairness, I responded to this thread and if you will notice,there are no reply's and it is locked. All the hundreds of post's are gone. Then the OP posted another asking where it all went... http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=456177&highlight=

and notice the reply from a host and then its locked.Smells of a Major CCL screw up being swept under the rug.

Steve

I just got off the liberty last week.

Bingo was $10/card or $20/3 cards. They had two multi-games that I noticed - one 3 games, one 7 games.

They had a problem in the first few rounds of bingo with people bringing back the same cards. They cracked down later by changing the colors of the cards.

The bingo is a racket for sure. For instance on that 7 game one - they sold at least 200 3 card sets that I saw which would be $4000 - they probably sold more than that even. They gave out $100, $110, $120, $130, $140, $150 and $200. $950. They made a ton of money on that.

Sailed on the Freedom in MArch-- and the 10.00 cards were no more. So this tells me the Bingo costs is NOT fleetwide. Unless it was this way on the Freedom as a test to see how well it sold- (it sold)

Archived