Nachi Cocum, Paradise Beach or Mr. Sancho's

taylor1293

Does anyone have a menu from Nachi Cocum? I went to their website but could not find it. Also a bit confused on the all inclusive. Some posts say you only get 1 app, 1 meal while others say it is as many as you want. Please advise!:confused:

Does anyone have a menu from Nachi Cocum? I went to their website but could not find it. Also a bit confused on the all inclusive. Some posts say you only get 1 app, 1 meal while others say it is as many as you want. Please advise!:confused:

The AI at Nachi includes a three-course meal - appetizer, lunch and desert. There is no buffet. Trust me, it is so much food that very few people finish all three courses. DW and I never do. The drinks are all you can drink.

Hope this helps. Been to Nachi twice and can't wait to go back.

I have to admit that I did not read through all the posts, but wanted to let everyone know that Paradise Beach has free WIFI. I was there on 14 November and it was a pleasant surprise. Also, the new pool lives up to the photos. It is beautiful and was not crowded at all.

Robin

I've been to Nachi on numerous occasions.

We were there this past May and ordered all the food we wanted and our waiter Joseph didn't bat an eye.

We were 2 couples (age ranging from 43 to 50) and after drinking and sunning all morning, we were starving. Our waiter passed us the menus and we kept his fingers moving.:D

I ordered Nachos with cheese, grilled grouper and the grilled shrimp. Both seafood platters came with vegetables and rice. Hubby ordered wings, grilled grouper and the grilled shrimp platter.

Our friends had between the two of them the seafood Ceviche, wings, both had the grilled fish and grilled shrimp platter, Nachos w/cheese.

Two waiters brought our food to us on the beach. Our food was nice and hot and freshly made.

Honestly, my husband probably didn't realize it was only 1 app, 1 entree and dessert:eek:, however, when Joseph kept writing down what my husband wanted and didn't object, we all followed suit.

I did mention to everyone, when he walked away, about the food limit. My husband apologized to Joseph. And Jospeh exact words were "it's ok, no worries sir". Between the 4 of us we did tip nicely. He really earned it.

We're sailing the Western route on the Liberty in Feb. and this time I'm going to try Mr. Sanchos. My husband says Nachi is too quiet for him.

I'm reading the reviews on Mr. Sanchos. Hopefully, we'll both get what we want. I like peace and quiet and my husband likes the party atmosphere.

Have fun at Nachi. Love that place.;)

Just back from Coz this week and spent the day at Mr. Sanchos. LOVED it!! We obviously are not a young-in-years couple, but we didn't mind the children that were there. It was Thanksgiving week, so lots of kids. You could change your view from watching the kids jump off all the toys to the ocean view. There were lots of lounge chairs, tables & chairs... we had one of those covered bed things on the beach... forgot what you call them. We had lots of shrimp and plenty to drink... it is truly all inclusive!! No one seemed to be crowded.... there were no falling down drunks, a good mixture of adults and children. The water was an easy swim for both adults and children. We plan to go back in March with our son and family.

Anyplace is Coz is a GREAT DAY away from "the routine" at home!!

ENJOY!!!

BabySis,

We are going to Nachi in about 2 weeks and wondered about the taxis in the Cozumel port. I am a little worried about traveling with just myself(mom) and 2 sons. It is only a ten minute drive and I have never heard

any complaints on any of the forums but wanted your point of view with having just come back from Cozumel. (or anyone who has been there

recently)

Thanks!

We just got back from Nachi and had a wonderful time. There were 7 boats in port the day we were there and I'm pretty sure they were way over the 100 people a day limit they claim - but it was still nice.

The food is exceptional and our service was great. We had our two sons with us (age 10 and 13) and they loved it as well. My mom and youngest went parasailing. They had a great time and said the guys took great cake with both of them.

The taxi ride is absolutely nothing to worry about. Just get in the taxi queue at the port - and a price board will show you exactly how much it costs - and it is an easy 10 minute drive. Once at Nachi - just let your server know about 10 minutes or so before you want to leave and they'll call a taxi for you.

Between Nachi and the Cozumel Bar Hop tour (that we did last year without kids) we will always be set in Coz....it'll just be hard to choose which one to do each time.

I have a 15 year old and two 14 year olds. After much research, I chose Mr. Sanchos. I feel like Nachi will be too "quiet" for my teens, and Paradise will be too busy for hubby and myself. I think Mr. Sanchos is a happy medium. :)

I was wondering if Mr. Sanchos was less busy than Paradise. How did you determine this?

Archived