Magic is going to................

Legend

Do you think in most women's circles its drink receipes though?? I thought women were supposed to know how to bake a pie and stuff. I had a boyfriend who told me I was missing the women's gene.

Speaking of genes...I am doing some ancestry research online...I'll probably find out that I'm related to someone here on CC before I find out where the Magics going :eek:

I know, I Know.....Galveston :(

But one thing you aren't considering is that they very possibly could do the last sailings listed for each one, and THEN sail from port empty and go to dry dock. Honestly, I find it very difficult to believe that Ecstasy will do a 19 day sailing. In my opinion, they'll do a 4-5 or maybe 7 day cruise on the last scheduled date, and then go to dry dock for a couple of weeks. Like I said, that's just my opinion, and I'll be the first to admit I could very well be wrong. :D

But their last sailings are not from Galveston to Galveston for the Ecstasy or New Orleans to New Orleans for the Triumph. If they were, Carnival would have published the itineraries but they left these itineraries unannounced because they don't want us to know where they are going yet.

Triumph is leaving New Orleans for good on a cruise on September 17. From their final destination they will go to dry dock. After dry dock they will sail empty to Galveston and cruise from Galveston on October 6, 2011.

Ecstasy is leaving Galveston for good on a cruise September 3 to another port and then they will go to dry dock or wet dock from there. Then they will sail empty to New Orleans and cruise out of New Orleans on September 22, 2010.

The question about where they dry dock at was to give us an idea of the port they are sailing to before dry dock.

I know Ecstasy is in good shape now and doesn't need minor refurb now but we are talking about a minor refurb 1 1/2 years from now.

But their last sailings are not from Galveston to Galveston for the Ecstasy or New Orleans to New Orleans for the Triumph. If they were, Carnival would have published the itineraries but they left these itineraries unannounced because they don't want us to know where they are going yet.

Triumph is leaving New Orleans for good on a cruise on September 17. From their final destination they will go to dry dock. After dry dock they will sail empty to Galveston and cruise from Galveston on October 6, 2011.

Ecstasy is leaving Galveston for good on a cruise September 3 to another port and then they will go to dry dock or wet dock from there. Then they will sail empty to New Orleans and cruise out of New Orleans on September 22, 2010.

The question about where they dry dock at was to give us an idea of the port they are sailing to before dry dock.

I know Ecstasy is in good shape now and doesn't need minor refurb now but we are talking about a minor refurb 1 1/2 years from now.

But, is it possible that they will leave and return from their respective ports, but since they are doing a different itinerary than normal, THAT'S why Carnival is keeping it a secret?

In other words, they could very possibly sail to/from Galveston and New Orleans, respectively, but not on their normal route...something different than normal. And they come back to their respective ports and then go to dry dock.

I think Mobile is equipped for routine dry docking, but in the past, Carnival has sent ships to Freeport, Bahamas for any major refurb, if I'm not mistaken.

Im just sayin no dry dock in 2011 for Ecstasy ... you say yes.

Ill wager a DOH on no dry dock. I love Ecstasy.

No. I will wager you a drink of the day if Ecstasy does what I say for 19 days and you have to say what you think Ecstasy will do for the 19 days. You can't just say that I am wrong but you don't know what is right. :)

By the way, what's a DOH?

well that didn't help..........ask if I could share just a few small things and was told in a long email.......NO!!!......lol

Randy, do they sign your paycheck? :D

You're beginning to get reputation around here of just being a puppet on a string!! lol

(Now let's see if that was enough to force him to open his mouth!!;) )

No. I will wager you a drink of the day if Ecstasy does what I say for 19 days and you have to say what you think Ecstasy will do for the 19 days. You can't just say that I am wrong but you don't know what is right. :)

Drink of the Hour :D

Do you think in most women's circles its drink receipes though?? I thought women were supposed to know how to bake a pie and stuff. I had a boyfriend who told me I was missing the women's gene.

no, i doubt it! but they should! :D

but next time you happen across a keeper, you could try to fake it and make this:

wcmc.jpg

i think that'd also ensure cruising more frequently. win-WIN!!! ;)

But, is it possible that they will leave and return from their respective ports, but since they are doing a different itinerary than normal, THAT'S why Carnival is keeping it a secret?

In other words, they could very possibly sail to/from Galveston and New Orleans, respectively, but not on their normal route...something different than normal. And they come back to their respective ports and then go to dry dock.

I think Mobile is equipped for routine dry docking, but in the past, Carnival has sent ships to Freeport, Bahamas for any major refurb, if I'm not mistaken.

Both ships have exactly 19 days to do a cruise and go to dry dock and then go to their new home ports. If they do the final cruise and end at their old home port then leave to go to dry dock they won't have time because I know Triumph needs at least 2 weeks in dry dock.

Randy, do they sign your paycheck? :D

You're beginning to get reputation around here of just being a puppet on a string!! lol

(Now let's see if that was enough to force him to open his mouth!!;) )

:eek::eek::eek:

well that didn't help..........ask if I could share just a few small things and was told in a long email.......NO!!!......lol

Don't you know asking for forgiveness is easier than asking for permission :confused:

Im just sayin no dry dock in 2011 for Ecstasy ... you say yes.

Ill wager a DOH on no dry dock. I love Ecstasy.

If you are both wrong both of you will give me a DOD.:D

Both ships have exactly 19 days to do a cruise and go to dry dock and then go to their new home ports. If they do the final cruise and end at their old home port then leave to go to dry dock they won't have time because I know Triumph needs at least 2 weeks in dry dock.

I still can't see them doing a 19 day cruise though...that just doesn't make much sense to me. Of course, Carnival's not making much sense these days anyway, so anything's possible. ;)

Don't you know asking for forgiveness is easier than asking for permission :confused:

lol.......I forgot about that :D

Could you post that email?;)

lol........I actually was and started taking out certain things and putting blanks in,,,but I had to take so much out that it looked rediculous and didn't make much since because also the reason why I couldn't say anything was in there which would have been a give away........I'll share the first few words.......I can't say in detail what I asked but let's just say I basically asked can I share just a little bit............here's how the reply started.....

"I'm afraid not because..............."

see?......y'all wouldn't have liked that :rolleyes:

Archived