Magic is going to................

Legend

Im IN Dallas, just gotta track him down..

No silly...the houses across from Brookhaven......and I'll tell ya where I go on Thurs nights...Red River...maybe y'all could come get me lickered up where I don't know what I'm saying and blame it on the al al al al alcohol :)

Hmmm, there's a clue as to where we can find him. ;)

Firefly didn't say what it would do either. Both of you just said you don't know what it will do but that I am wrong about what I said it would do.

Now my feelings are hurt.:( I guess I'll go have another DOD. :D

I think the Ecstasy will stay in Galveston and the Triumph will stay in New Orleans.

Wow! You can do that? I like!

Yes, you can turn sigs off - I do! Only occasionally do I turn them on, only under extreme duress, and only for a NYC Deli Second ;)

Somehow, I don't think that affects the number of posts displayed per page. Me thinks there is another setting for the number of posts displayed per page, which would affect the total number of pages.

I think the Ecstasy will stay in Galveston and the Triumph will stay in New Orleans.

Then it's a bet! If they stay where they are I will buy you a DOD. If I'm not on your cruise I'll Paypal you. :)

Expect an email from me next Monday when Carnival announces the 2012 dates. I will tell you how to buy my DOD. ;)

Then it's a bet! If they stay where they are I will buy you a DOD. If I'm not on your cruise I'll Paypal you. :)

Expect an email from me next Monday when Carnival announces the 2012 dates. I will tell you how to buy my DOD. ;)

You think Canival is going to announce the dates by next Monday?

OK, So, lets assume Ecstasy doesnt need a drydock... so it might not be going to New Orleans, it might go further ...

... and how about the two sailings showing 10/1/11 and 10/8/11 for Ecstasy, 7 days ..??

Its possible, New Orleans we are wrong about, it gets Conquest, and Triumph goes to Galveston ...and Ecstasy moves further away (I know I hate the idea too).

.... Im just saying, thats the only explanation I can come up with is Ecstasy is not going to New Orleans, but further.

Yes, you can turn sigs off - I do! Only occasionally do I turn them on, only under extreme duress, and only for a NYC Deli Second ;)

Somehow, I don't think that affects the number of posts displayed per page. Me thinks there is another setting for the number of posts displayed per page, which would affect the total number of pages.

If I need to see a signature, I just click on their profile, I never turn them back on for everyone...

Great news for both ports!

NOLA will finally be at pre-Katrina capacity with Carnival! Woo hoo! Bring on the Brees...um, Breeze...in 2012. :D Also this means when taking NCL into account, NOLA will see three ships weekly, year-round, plus RCCL for 6 months. Not too shabby.

Hmmmmmmm, I never thought of that. What a PERFECT name for a New Orleans ship... Breeze!!!! We love our Saints! Galveston can have the Magic, give us the Brees/Breeze!

OK, So, lets assume Ecstasy doesnt need a drydock... so it might not be going to New Orleans, it might go further ...

... and how about the two sailings showing 10/1/11 and 10/8/11 for Ecstasy, 7 days ..??

Its possible, New Orleans we are wrong about, it gets Conquest, and Triumph goes to Galveston ...and Ecstasy moves further away (I know I hate the idea too).

.... Im just saying, thats the only explanation I can come up with is Ecstasy is not going to New Orleans, but further.

I think the Ecstasy will stay in Galveston with the Magic.

I woudnt make that bet. New Orleans would then have more ships than Galveston, more pax possible, which I doubt would happen... I vote against this one too... Ill take your bet.

I think the Ecstasy will stay in Galveston with the Magic.

That leaves New Orleans with both Triumph and Conquest ...which I admit would surprise me...two fairly large ships ..but New Orleans bookings have been stronger, but it would surprise me..

Well, in 19 days Ecstasy can go to Barcelona, so i guess you think they are going there to replace the Magic? :confused:

If Ecstasy is not coming to New Orleans, why are Ectasy's sailing dates and Carnival's bookings on the New Orleans wharfs on the same day?

I think possibly they are slowing down the announcement because of construction on the Julia cruise terminal and they want to be sure it will be finished in time because two large ships will be docking there the same day.

That's an interesting theory. I wonder what port it would homeport at then?

Some people have said that Baltimore is getting a second ship.

Thats all I can come up with, that New Orleans will get Conquest in exchange for Triumph .... and Ecstasy will go to another port. Heck, who expected Fantasy to go to Charleston, it could be something like that.

Let's see, it will be exchanged with Paradise on the West Coast so they can bring her here for the 4 week dry dock and upgrades it needs ... 19 days you said is enough time to get around thru panama.

I do agree with you, that 19 days is too much to sail to New Orleans, so that means it is sailing further away.

Well, in 19 days Ecstasy can go to Barcelona, so i guess you think they are going there to replace the Magic? :confused:

If Ecstasy is not coming to New Orleans, why are Ectasy's sailing dates and Carnival's bookings on the New Orleans wharfs on the same day?

I think possibly they are slowing down the announcement because of construction on the Julia cruise terminal and they want to be sure it will be finished in time because two large ships will be docking there the same day.

I would be VERY surprised if the Ecstasy goes to Barcelona.

Thats all I can come up with, that New Orleans will get Conquest in exchange for Triumph .... and Ecstasy will go to another port. Heck, who expected Fantasy to go to Charleston, it could be something like that.

Let's see, it will be exchanged with Paradise on the West Coast so they can bring her here for the 4 week dry dock and upgrades it needs ... 19 days you said is enough time to get around thru panama.

I do agree with you, that 19 days is too much to sail to New Orleans, so that means it is sailing further away.

That is a very good theory, that makes a lot of sense.

I wonder how many people would be happy to see the Ecstasy back in LA??

You guys keep on trying to figure this out and I will be back tomorrow afterwork to see if you have solved the problem, or if Carnival has!

Night everyone.................someone go find Randy......he needs a drinking buddy tonight, he....he...he........!:D

Archived