Magic is going to................

Legend

Galveston typically got cast offs. New Orleans goes from 1 Carnival ship to 2. It's a good day. Add NCL and Royal and that is 4 ships - 4 choices in New Orleans.

It won't take New Orleans long to surpass Galveston as a cruise port to an extent where even Carnival can't deny it. The Carnival Breeze is going to look so good sitting in New Orleans. :)

Plus, we haven't seen the itineraries for Magic vs Conquest, yet. ;)

Sargent - but Galveston will have cove balcony staterooms on the Magic! Oh wait, New Orleans will too with the Cat 12 suites on the Ecstasy....my bad.

Marty

Not real happy here :(

They could have left the Fantasy :rolleyes:

Conquest, Ectasy and Mariner.... seems like we get all of Galveston's cast offs :eek:

I don't think that Carnival has much control over where the Mariner is going.

Yall get a NCL...no fair!!

;)

I have only heard bad things about NCL except from my sis who cruised on the one in Hawaii (that can't count) ....I have been afraid to try them

Oh....and I'll get that margi recipe for ya eventually :D

Sargent - but Galveston will have cove balcony staterooms on the Magic! Oh wait, New Orleans will too with the Cat 12 suites on the Ecstasy....my bad.

Marty

Not to mention the Sweet Owners Suite on the Ecstasy!

Ive seen it..its Sweet!

Galveston typically got cast offs. New Orleans goes from 1 Carnival ship to 2. It's a good day. Add NCL and Royal and that is 4 ships - 4 choices in New Orleans.

It won't take New Orleans long to surpass Galveston as a cruise port to an extent where even Carnival can't deny it. The Carnival Breeze is going to look so good sitting in New Orleans. :)

Plus, we haven't seen the itineraries for Magic vs Conquest, yet. ;)

If you havent had the pleasure of Voyager ....its worth checking out. Gorgeous WOW beauty of a ship I thought. Prices start at $499 and up last time I looked at Voyager pricing out of New Orleans...and on RCL they dont go by deck, so you can get deck 8 with that price.

Now 3 cruiseline from New Orleans... life is coming back cruise wise to the gulf.

Im so going to miss Ecstasy, Triumph just doesnt have what she has. You will love the CD Steve and his fiddling. They won the crystal award the last two years for good reason.

Oh, the speculating hasnt even finished ... what ports, any new ports?? Same ole that Conquest did?? Prices ... things we want to know to book.

I think the Magic will stop in Cozumel at lest twice per month.

Originally Posted by BeeBeeCee viewpost.gif

Not real happy here :(

They could have left the Fantasy :rolleyes:

Conquest, Ectasy and Mariner.... seems like we get all of Galveston's cast offs :eek:

I don't think that Carnival has much control over where the Mariner is going.

.... not to mention they are getting Ecstasy, Conquest and VOYAGER (not Mariner) ... Galveston gets Mariner ... even if they are sister ships, maybe she will be a bit different?

.... not to mention they are getting Ecstasy, Conquest and VOYAGER (not Mariner) ... Galveston gets Mariner ... even if they are sister ships, maybe she will be a bit different?

Yes...this was fixed earlier...I meant Voyager...and so here again ...older ship going to NOLA and newer Mariner going to Galveston ;)

I have only heard bad things about NCL except from my sis who cruised on the one in Hawaii (that can't count) ....I have been afraid to try them

Oh....and I'll get that margi recipe for ya eventually :D

I've been on NCL Sun and Spirit out of New Orleans. All cruise lines and ships have something to offer. Except maybe for Royal. ;)

Anyone can get a discount on NCL with a frequent loser card from Harrah's. The more expensive the card, the bigger the discount.

In some areas Carnival is better, in others, NCL. Personally, I think there is one or two more things Carnival could learn from NCL, including more innovative itineraries.

I read your post ... I said you were pulling our legs ... come on yourself..I need better smilies... still grinning with ya.

:D:):D:)

you should have seen our puppies (and the kiddo) when Doreen and I hit 'refresh' and Jons blog appeared and we watched it and we started cheering ..the pups thought we were crazy, the kiddo *knew* what was going on....lol

"were going on the Magic" (doreen)

"I get to book another cruise--on the Magic" (me)

~yes, were dorks~:)

Archived