HAL Excursion/Tracy Arm

Dancing Shoes

Has anyone booked this? Called the shore excursion desk to get some info and was told, "Oh, I don't see that this is being offered". Hmm. I asked when could you start booking for next year and he said in November. He then said, "You might have to book this on the ship".

I see that it is 5 hours. I presume that we would board this while we are already up in the Arm? Any info would be great.

Are you seeing this listed on the HAL site? I am assuming this involves their round trip Vancouver itineraries?? Anyway- if offered, it's a "must do" in my opinion. FAR superior to anything seen from a cruiseship. It depends on the itinerary- how it works. IF in Juneau the morning, you board the boat at your cruiseship and leave about 1/2 hour prior to the cruiseship. You transit Tracy Arm and reboard in the Arm.

Are you seeing this listed on the HAL site? I am assuming this involves their round trip Vancouver itineraries?? Anyway- if offered, it's a "must do" in my opinion. FAR superior to anything seen from a cruiseship. It depends on the itinerary- how it works. IF in Juneau the morning, you board the boat at your cruiseship and leave about 1/2 hour prior to the cruiseship. You transit Tracy Arm and reboard in the Arm.

I am seeing this on their site under the port of Juneau. We are on the R/T Vancouver. We go to Tracy Arm, then Juneau, which leads me to believe that we do the opposite of what you are saying. I will maybe post this on the HAL site to see how it was booked. Seems strange that it is not on "their" computer. I will do somemore digging around. Thanks.....

Archived