New Regent brochure--April 15, 2011 cruise not listed?

Hi everyone

I just received the new Regent 2011 Summer Collection brochure, and the April 15-25 cruise (Port Canaveral, Charleston, Bermuda) is not listed. However, the April 25th cruise from Ft. Lauderdale to San Fran is there.

We are booked for the April 15 cruise; just wondering if I'm missing a page?:rolleyes: Anyone else notice this? Hope we don't get bumped for a charter?!

Hi TC

I just looked at the Regent website, and it is there, plus shows availability in all suite categories. (Clicked on April 2011) Can't figure out why it wouldn't be in the brochure since it's not sold out?:confused:

BTW, I enjoyed your Alaska posts very much!

Guess I was looking at the wrong thing on their website. I always believe the website over brochures since brochures regularly have omissions and errors. If the Regent lines aren't too busy, you may want to double check. . . but, I think it was just a brochure error.

Glad you enjoyed the Alaska posts:)

Strangely enough, I don't see it in the Winter Collection (September 2010-May 2011) either, but the April 25 cruise from FLL to San Fran is in that brochure as well. No mention of the April 15-25 Bermuda cruise/itinerary except way in the back of the booklet on page 167 on the little chart. No page at all devoted to that particular itinerary within the pages of the brochure. :confused:

Archived