St. Kitts - Dec 2010

Kruz Guys

Besides beaches and water-related activites, what recommendations do you have for sightseeing in St. Kitts? Are there any good, reputable local tour companies / guides that you recommend? Is it safe and easy to explore on your own?

Thanks

:D

Besides beaches and water-related activites, what recommendations do you have for sightseeing in St. Kitts? Are there any good, reputable local tour companies / guides that you recommend? Is it safe and easy to explore on your own?

Thanks

:D

I HIGHLY recommend Royston from Royston Tours. He is extremely flexible and will customize a tour to meet you needs.

I recommend seeing:

Brimstone Hill - a restored fortress with excellent views (and a World Heritage Site)

Caribelle Batik/Romney Gardens - really lovely gardens and some interesting souvenirs

the view from Timothy Hill

I HIGHLY recommend Royston from Royston Tours. He is extremely flexible and will customize a tour to meet you needs.

I recommend seeing:

Brimstone Hill - a restored fortress with excellent views (and a World Heritage Site)

Caribelle Batik/Romney Gardens - really lovely gardens and some interesting souvenirs

the view from Timothy Hill

Thanks for the information. I'll check it out.

You can go on the St. Kitts Scenic Railway, the zipline excursion, ATV Excursion, horseback riding, rainforest or volcano hike.

All tours can be booked through The Tour Store.

Thanks for your information.

I don't know if you are looking for beach time, but this is what I recommend:

1) Get off of the ship and visit the shops on your way to downtown. This is an easy walk. There are a couple neat shops downtown. I would only do this if you like to shop for local crafts.

2) Take a taxi to Brimstone Hill Fortress.

3) Take a taxi to a beach - either Cockleshell or South Friar's. You could ask your taxi driver to take you to both places and to pick you up from the beach.

There are lots of stores at the pier to shop.

What part of Texas are you from? I have lots of pictures of our trip and St. Kitts if you are interested.

Gary

1) Get off of the ship and visit the shops on your way to downtown. This is an easy walk. There are a couple neat shops downtown. I would only do this if you like to shop for local crafts.

3) Take a taxi to a beach - either Cockleshell or South Friar's. You could ask your taxi driver to take you to both places and to pick you up from the beach.

What part of Texas are you from? I have lots of pictures of our trip and St. Kitts if you are interested.

Gary

Thanks for your info. Sounds good. Our email is stephenadntom@att.net and are interested in any info/pictures you can provide. We live in Houston. Thanks again.

Hey dude Im gonna be on St. Kitts Wed. Dec. 1st and Im doing the St. Kitts Marriotts Resort Day pass thru The St. Kitts Tour Store for $40. A bunch of us from the ship ended up at this place back in Nov. 2007 cant beat it, St. Kitts is one of the best islands in the Caribbean. Have fun.

Hey dude Im gonna be on St. Kitts Wed. Dec. 1st and Im doing the St. Kitts Marriotts Resort Day pass thru The St. Kitts Tour Store for $40. A bunch of us from the ship ended up at this place back in Nov. 2007 cant beat it, St. Kitts is one of the best islands in the Caribbean. Have fun.

Thanks for the info...we'll stop "buy". :D :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks a bunch for the info. :D I'll be cruising with my wife and If it's going to make St. Kitts one of the best islands of our cruise, I'll be sure to buy that pass.

• 2 weeks later...

Gary

Thanks for info Gary. We are on same cruise as Kruz guys and appreciate the advice. Love to see your pics if you are able to email them it would be great! Are taxis reasonably priced and easily available?

Thanks for info Gary. We are on same cruise as Kruz guys and appreciate the advice. Love to see your pics if you are able to email them it would be great! Are taxis reasonably priced and easily available?

Sounds like good information. Would also like pics from Gary if available.

Kruz Guys

stephenandtom@att.net

Any other ideas for any of the other ports would also be great - we could all share with others on the same Dec 11 cruise.

Thanks. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Archived