Inflatable pool on Explorer of the Seas?

skoorbnibor

We are cruising in 2 weeks with our toddler, who loves playing in his baby pool. While I completely respect the diaper rule, I also don't want my baby to be frustrated all the time, because he can't play in the water... So we plan to bring a very small ( baby bathtub sized) inflatable.

Is there a good location to fill and dump, without disturbing other passengers? We certainly feel like our little guy is a paying passenger, too, so we want him to have a good time, but I don't want that to be at the expense of someone else. Is there a drain or a shower on the deck that someone could direct me to?

Thank you!

There are floor drains or shower drains on the pool deck, and you can dump the pool there. (not back into the pool!)

Just set up his pool anywhere on the pool deck....out of the way, of course! You don't want anyone tripping over it! Folks do this all the time!

There are floor drains or shower drains on the pool deck, and you can dump the pool there. (not back into the pool!)

Just set up his pool anywhere on the pool deck....out of the way, of course! You don't want anyone tripping over it! Folks do this all the time!

How do you fill it?

Get a bucket from the bar (they have plenty as they use them for the "buckets o beer) and fill it in the shower and fill your little pool. Then empty the water in the drains on the deck or in the shower......not the pool.

Or if you bring some water toys like a pail, use that.

Archived