Oasis of the seas- cribs

elissa123

Okay thanks. On the Royal Caribbean website it says the child has to be less than 24" to use the pack and play they provide. My baby past 24" at 2 months old so I wonder if that is a misprint.

(My child is going to be 15 months on the cruise)

Okay thanks. On the Royal Caribbean website it says the child has to be less than 24" to use the pack and play they provide. My baby past 24" at 2 months old so I wonder if that is a misprint.

(My child is going to be 15 months on the cruise)

Where did you find that info? My DD will be 15 months old at the time of our Allure cruise in December and she's already 30 inches tall. If their pack and plays only fit tiny babies, what do parents do with babies who are larger, but still too young for a bed?:confused:

Heres the link:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqSubjectName=Life+Onboard&faqId=321&faqSubjectId=334&faqType=faq

My baby measured at almost 33 inches at his 12 month appt, and he still fits in the pack and play I have. Thats why I was trying to verify that the ones they are providing are around the same size. Theres no way he would sleep in the bed with us, he'd think its play time.

Archived