Won a Cruise !!

patandave

On the May 23rd sailing of the Legend I won a free cruise for 2 the Last night of the cruise.

It really does happen to people like us!!

What a night, I won a cruise and my son was Elvis in the Legends show!!

Can't wait to pick my free cruise!!

At Bingo they were selling raffle tickets for a free cruise. The drawing was the last night after bingo before the Legends show.

Raffle tickets were $10 for 10 tickets or special for past guests $10 for 20 tickets.

Still can't beleive I won.

On the May 23rd sailing of the Legend I won a free cruise for 2 the Last night of the cruise.

It really does happen to people like us!!

What a night, I won a cruise and my son was Elvis in the Legends show!!

Can't wait to pick my free cruise!!

Get ready to be totally addicted to multiple per year cruising........That's what hooked me and sister.

She won the free cat 12 cruise playing blackout bingo on debarkation day on the Holiday in July of 2001. We ended up booking the Inspiration in February of 2002 and the rest is history..........

Loved having a cat 12 for the experience but I would never pay that much to cruise.

Congratulations!!!

Are there any limitations on what to book?? Like can you get a balcony? And do you still have to pay the taxes/fees, etc??

At any rate......enjoy the free cruise!!

It is the most awesome feeling in the world to win something like that! I won 2 tix to see Sammy Hagar in concert a few years ago on the radio, that was great, even better was when they called Monday morning & told me I had won the Grand Prize, a cruise for 2 to see Sammy in a private concert at the Cabo Wabo! Woohoo!! We had just been there with about 36 of our nearest & dearest just 2 months earlier, but this was awesome, except poor hubby had just had a total knee replacement 5 weeks back & couldn't go with :(. Was forced to take my sissy instead, we had a blast, especially since we had both just been on that ship & itinerary so had some ideas what do to.

Winning is GREAT! Congratulations:D

Can't go Christmas or New Years. Have to pay port charges and taxes.

We can upgrade from an Oceanvieiw. Will have to pay for upgrade.You have a choice of any 3-5 or 7day cruise. Of course I am looking into 7day!!

I won a family vacation to any BEACHES resort for 3 nights 4 days and included 1000 in airfare. Problem is....My FAMILY was in school until the end of May and they start back 17 Aug. I had what 11 weeks to work with and ALL the resorts were BOOKED.:eek: Why not a couple months later mid week?? Oh puhlease - my kids are in HIGH SCHOOL, my son plays varsity FOOTBALL. I aint taking them out of SCHOOL....

So, for the extra $$ it would have cost us, we booked on Legend 8/1. IMO - I got a better deal this way!! :D To @#^^ with BEACHES!!:cool:

Archived