Bathrobes on Avaalon

Bojangles

Do they have bathrobes on the Tapestry or is just the new all suite boat they are talking about. I have not read anything about robes on the Avalon Web page, but maybe this is something they are adding next year. Thank you

We had a B cabin last winter and did not have robes. I believe this is a new amenity for all cabin categories and am not sure if they will implement before 2011, when all of the new enhancements begin officially.

I asked this question on an Avalon webinar last week and they could not confirm that any of the enhancements would definitely be in place until after the first of the year.

I would call Avalon directly and I would pack a robe.

It says on the Avalon UK website that all cabins have robes and slippers...........they better had!! I`ve packed already & no room for more!

I think they updated their website prematurely when they announced all the new amenities for next year. We had none and recent posters report the same, except for the premium cabins and suites.

Have a great trip!

Archived