just purchased the best, most comfy sundress

Just wanted to share that purchased the most comfy sundress the other day! I'm weird in that I would much rather wear a dress than shorts, pants or anything that goes around my waist; I just find the feeling of something around my waist totally uncomfortable! This is something that would

definitely work in the MDR for casual nights. I may go back and get it in every color. LOL:D

http://oldnavy.gap.com/Asset_Archive/ONWeb/Assets/Product/752/752995/big/on752995-02vliv01.jpg

OMG I have the EXACT same dress.:D..I love it so much. So figure flattering and comfy! I'm a sundress girl myself, especially in hot weather. I was thinking of getting it in a couple other colors but can't seem to find it. The one I bought was the last one in the store, and I haven't been able to find it online. Where did you find it? Is there a link?

OMG I have the EXACT same dress.:D..I love it so much. So figure flattering and comfy! I'm a sundress girl myself, especially in hot weather. I was thinking of getting it in a couple other colors but can't seem to find it. The one I bought was the last one in the store, and I haven't been able to find it online. Where did you find it? Is there a link?

I couldnt find it online either.:( hopefully theyll have them instore

I couldnt find it online either.:( hopefully theyll have them instore

I hope they stock more soon where I live, in more colors....I got the last one in the store :(. I get compliments whenever I wear that dress. I would love it in pink and a bright blue.

If yo uknow your Old Navy size yo ucan order it online. Also if you go to the store and they are out of your size or color(they do this with my jeans all the time) pay extra $5.00 they can have the exact item shipped to your house from another store, or they can tel you what other location has it and they will hold it for you until you pick it up. Not alot of people know OLd Navy does this.

Alrana

cute dress...would love it long too...

i use to be that way of not wanting to wear pants and such...not even jeans...just to confining i was even traveling in skirts or jumpers or something on that line...now i am back to wearing EVERYTHING and feeling comfy in pretty much EVERYTHING i wear now...

CONGRATs on the dress!!

It's a cute little dress. I'd probably wear something like that in port on a hot, humid day, but I also think it would be fine for casual night dinners. I find I can't stand shorts and a shirt when it's humid.

I do wear dresses to dinner for casual nights, much easier to pack than slacks and tops. The more I cruise, the simpler it gets :)

Same here, I also bought the last one in my size at the store by my house. I had to call and have them look it up in the computer and tell me what other stores in my area has the dress in stock in my size. I drove about 30 minutes out of my way but picked up the dress in pink and black also! Here is the link online, but they seem to have a pretty low stock...

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=15292&vid=1&pid=752995&scid=752995012

Just wanted to share that purchased the most comfy sundress the other day! I'm weird in that I would much rather wear a dress than shorts, pants or anything that goes around my waist; I just find the feeling of something around my waist totally uncomfortable! This is something that would

definitely work in the MDR for casual nights. I may go back and get it in every color. LOL:D

http://oldnavy.gap.com/Asset_Archive/ONWeb/Assets/Product/752/752995/big/on752995-02vliv01.jpg

Very cute dress. Would love to be able to wear that paired with some hot heels, but just too top heavy.

Very cute dress. Would love to be able to wear that paired with some hot heels, but just too top heavy.

Me, too. :(

My girls need support... meaning I gotta have a bra! I've been looking for simple sundresses with straps (REAL straps) and haven't had any luck.

Archived