Wasabi?

epicbride16

From looking at the new YouTube video and the new pictures NCL put up on Facebook today, am I correct in assuming that Wasabi can only serve 10 people at a time??

Seems like a VERY small number compared to how many passengers will be on the ship....

From looking at the new YouTube video and the new pictures NCL put up on Facebook today, am I correct in assuming that Wasabi can only serve 10 people at a time??

Seems like a VERY small number compared to how many passengers will be on the ship....

Wasabi is only the sushi bar. It probably does have limited seating, similar to other NCL ships. This is adjacent to the Teppanyaki and the Sake bar as well. Dont forget that there is also Shanghai one deck down which will probably serve as the "Pan Asian" restaurant but with an emphasis on Chinese...

~Intrepid <--- Gimme a Spicy Tuna Roll!!

• 2 weeks later...

Wasabi was open for lunch everyday on the TA. We ate there several times - very good and reasonably priced. 4 pc order of sashimi about $2 or so, rolls(8pc) about the same price per. A combo platter with way too much food was $8.

Good to know Wasabi is open for lunch...

Anyone on the TA that can tell us if there are any other specialty restaurants open during lunch? I have heard that the Noodle Bar is...wasn't sure about any of the others...

Archived