Costa Web Page Problem

COLOMBIA

I had the same problem when I tried to enter the site. I e-mailed the webmaster, according to the suggested procedure when my log-in attempts failed. That was about 6 weeks and one cruise ago, and I have yet to hear from anyone.

Good luck!

Hi All,

Had same problem, turns out the booking number is not the one my TA gave me. I called TA and got booking # for Costa and was able to get online. Was able to order a gift basket, some wine, and one excursion we plan to do. It is slow, but nice to have some things done before we sail.

Hope this helps.

Happy Cruising:)

I must say, the Costa site has to be one of the worst to deal with (Costa - are you listening?). It's very slow, often receive errors in their .NET or asp coding. They need some help - well at least on the English language side of the house. Actually the Italian version works much better.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had the same problem --- for weeks ==== and leaving in March on a cruise. I've asked for a new password at least a dozen times --- always the message that it's been sent to my email, but where in the ethernet it is going, I have no idea. Meanwhile I emailed the webmaster about the need for assistance, got an email back saying I hadn't provided all the info they required --- I noticed after one email that they needed all this authorization info, so I had immediately send a 2nd email with all the info. They conveniently lost that. So yesterday when I got the email from them saying they had incomplete info --- in that email they asked for my reservation number, which I don't even have --- I immediately tried to "reply" to their message. Big mistake --- it bounced. I then went online and did it through their website and THAT bounced.

I've just about given up and figured I'm not going to be able to order anything before I board the ship. That's the only thing that really has me crazy about this cruise. I'm just praying the cruise isn't this way because if it is, I'll really go nutso. I love cruising --- and I really need this vacation. And I don't want to be dealing with a mess the whole time I'm gone.

Oh well --- tomorrow's another day. Just glad to know I'm not the only one having problems with the website.

I've had the same problem, and e-mailed the webmaster but no response! You're right, where is the response going? They sure need help with this site. Did you book through a local agent? We booked through online vacation center...have not rec'd tix yet and we sail March 6. Do you have yours in hand yet?

I don't think you need to worry about ordering before you sail. We were able to reseive our shore excursions after we boarded, and our friend managed to order a last-minute birthday cake for his wife, halfway through the cruise.

I do admit that trying to use their site is an exercise in frustration. I have always felt that if you can't do it right, then might as well not do it at all. You would think Costa would like to put its best image forward; maybe they don't realize how powerful a medium the internet has become....

Definately the worst website going! I have had so many problems and I am using dialup! Give me strength! I received my documents the other day and it basically has all the info that is on the web site printed in it. Nice ticket booklet, very professional looking. Booked my snorkeling excursion in GC today for $30 each. About half the price of the ships excursion.

Less than a week to go, can't wait.:cool:

Archived