Birthday Celebration Help...

XCruiseMe17

Hey everyone, Im cruising with one of my really good friends and her birthday is the first night of our trip. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of how I could make her birthday special on the ship? Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.:D

We had my daughter's room decorated by Carnival, it's cute. It's like $30 and it's decorated on embarkation day.

2780966630071447156S425x425Q85.jpg

Also, if you let whoever your booked with know, they can mark it on your booking and the waitstaff will bring a cake over on her birthday and sing "Happy Birthday" to her.

My friend and I are on the Legend in Oct and her birthday is the 2nd day of the cruise. Even though it's formal night - I am treating her to dinner in the Specialty Restaurant. On my 50th birthday cruise last year - my mom had our room decorated and that was nice too.

We had my daughter's room decorated by Carnival, it's cute. It's like $30 and it's decorated on embarkation day.

Also, if you let whoever your booked with know, they can mark it on your booking and the waitstaff will bring a cake over on her birthday and sing "Happy Birthday" to her.

If they bring you a cake you will be charged for it. I paid $10 for a birthday cake for my grandson's BD. The waiters lit the candles and sang.

If they bring you a cake you will be charged for it. I paid $10 for a birthday cake for my grandson's BD. The waiters lit the candles and sang.

It was our anniversary and our PVP had noted it on our booking. They didn't bring a cake (as no one ordered one), they just stuck a candle in a piece of cheesecake and sang.

Thank you so much! I think I will order those! I ordered the cake already. I think I will get her some drink coupons too. Drinks always makes people feel better!! =)

A friend of mine will be turning the big 40 during our cruise. We are having t-shirts made. She'll be the one in the flashing birthday tiara (from party supply store) and I think I'm going to make a big poster for her door.

Have fun!

It was our anniversary and our PVP had noted it on our booking. They didn't bring a cake (as no one ordered one), they just stuck a candle in a piece of cheesecake and sang.

Yes, they will bring you a piece of cake for free but if you want a whole cake for the table to share it is a charge. Also we only ate half of the cake and the waiter packed up the leftovers and we brought it back to the cabin.

Archived