can you enlighten me please?

blueiis_99

ok,,, i've read alot on here about palo,,,but some of the posts have stated that they have seen the menu's on the ship ahead of time, and they know which dining room they will be in ahead of time,,,,how is this done.

I am a planner and would love to be able to plot my choices prior to going on our cruise portion of our trip.

Can any one enlighten me??? PLEASE!!!:confused: :eek: :D

Barb has copies of menus at castawayclub.com

Nobody knows for sure what their dining rotation will be until they pick up their card but Disney follows a pattern when assigning rotations based on the makeup of your party.

Have a lot of little ones...probable rotation is Animator’s, Parrot Cay then Triton’s/Lumiere’s.

Have say 7-10 year olds... probable rotation is Parrot Cay, Triton’s/Lumiere’s and then Animator’s

Have older teens, senior citizens, honeymooners, or just adults... probable rotation is Triton’s/ Lumiere’s, Animator’s and then Parrot Cay.

You can read more at: http://allearsnet.com/cruise/mdcg.pdf

You really don't need to plan anything out other than what night (or nights) you will want to dine at Palo's. Although the food is wonderful, there isn't a big selection of entrees and such so there's really no need to try and decide ahead!

Archived