Get your diapers and baby food onboard RCCL!

CruiserInMD

There was quite a lot of discussion about this when it was first introduced but not much lately. The prices are just too high for most people. The other problem is you can't pick what food you want, you get whatever they have. I know that would not have worked for my son since he was very picky.

People either plan a stop, at a Walmart or Target, on the way to the port or they just pack what they will need. This way you can get exactly what you want and not end up with a bunch of food the baby won't eat anyways.

It is nice to have the option though.

It's a great option if price isn't a concern.

Someone on here suggested that you can stuff the pockets of your suitcases with diapers, etc. This doesn't take up any additional packing room inside and only adds negligible weight. We do that every time and it's GREAT!

I agree, onboard is TOO pricey and you get what you get, which doesn't work for a pickey eater. My routine is usually to pack a thin duffle bag/beach bag and keep it in one of my front pockets of my luggage. Since I typically arrive pretty early day of or a day before departure, I keep all the heavy or room occupying stuff for last minute. I make a 20 min. pitstop at Walmart or Publix and buy my shampoo/conditioner, mouse, lotions, sunscreen, diapers, wipes, babyfood, snacks, sand toys and all that stuff and carry it onboard myself. With these greedy airlines looking for an ounce over the limit to impose additional fees, why give them a reason to. Whatever is not used, which is minimal, I'll trash or bring back with me.

Hang on a sec - I think you need to pre-order these items so that they get loaded on to the ship and delivered to your stateroom on day 1.

The FAQ states that these Babies 2 Go packages are not available for purchase onboard, so you will still need to plan ahead.

Archived