Any comments Ecstasy U111

ticka1

Upper Deck Category GS

Murphy visited us and I just got the money saved back up for our deposit - had to change the date of our cruise - move it up due to our original choice was Easter weekend - its late in 2011. Hubby didn't want to be cruising that weekend. So we are moving up our date. Glad we had the delay in putting our deposit down.

Now the big question - since this is our first cruise - how are these rooms (suites) with balcony? I want to hear the good and bad.

Thanks.

The smaller suites, to me are not worth it, just get a balcony. They are obstructed and little bigger than the category 8s that Carnival added last Sept.

Unless its the larger suites, I would get a balcony and save my money... better yet get a aft extended balcony.

Upper Deck Category GS

Murphy visited us and I just got the money saved back up for our deposit - had to change the date of our cruise - move it up due to our original choice was Easter weekend - its late in 2011. Hubby didn't want to be cruising that weekend. So we are moving up our date. Glad we had the delay in putting our deposit down.

Now the big question - since this is our first cruise - how are these rooms (suites) with balcony? I want to hear the good and bad.

Thanks.

They are suites. Had one on our original cruise. They sleep 4 people very comfortably. My DW and I had the couch that converted to a bed and each of the kids had a full bed. We had the same suite on the Elation where the 2 fulls were put together for a king.

The picture of the Grand Suite on Carnivals web site for the Ecstasy's staterooms is what it looks like.

Archived