zoltina

Drelix

I am getting mixed messeges with this acording to zoltinas facebook fan page she is joining the cruise on the 18th of july .

But then people here are saying shes joining the pacific jewel next cruise but i doubt it cause on her latest fan page thing she said she is going to afl swans vs collinngwood does any 1 know what date she joins the pacific jewel her facebook fan page link is this

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zoltina-J-Medwik-Daley/123234770935?ref=ts&v=wall\

Can any one shed some light on this issue?

I am getting mixed messeges with this acording to zoltinas facebook fan page she is joining the cruise on the 18th of july .

But then people here are saying shes joining the pacific jewel next cruise but i doubt it cause on her latest fan page thing she said she is going to afl swans vs collinngwood does any 1 know what date she joins the pacific jewel her facebook fan page link is this

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zoltina-J-Medwik-Daley/123234770935?ref=ts&v=wall\

Can any one shed some light on this issue?

From what I understand she's leaving Pacific Dawn at the end of the cruise that left today (19/06) and starts on Pacific Jewel after a bit of a break - so maybe 18th of July is right.

I agree Skyrules - she's most likely having a break until the present CD on the Jewel finishes her/his contract. She told us yesterday or the day before that this would be her last cruise on the Dawn.

Welcome home!! Hope you had a great cruise.

Does anyone know how long Zoltina's contract will be on the Jewel?

Unfortunately she's not my favourite. The thought of 16 days of her....sorry to those who like her, but I find her unfunny & loud. On a positive note she is very attractive & dresses very well.

One of the Pacific Entertainers told me it would be Paul ----- (poss Paul Hancox), however on FB someone who had just boarded yesterday said it was Joshua Daybell. Maybe he is filling in for a while. No doubt it will become clear before long. :cool:

Barry, those are IMPRESSIVE countdown tickers!

Archived