Great Alaska Lumberjack Show

RoupMom

I need some information about this show. We are leaving for Alaska next Wednesday and will visit Ketchikan. Since there are 6 of us, and it gets expensive to do excursions, we are trying to limit them. From reading the guidebooks and following discussions here, we thinks our kids (boys ages 4 and 6) would enjoy the lumberjack show. The travel guides make it seem you can easily walk up, which would give us more spontaneous flexibility. However, their web site currently shows no performances on Monday, June 28. Yet the ship was offering that show along with the Heritage Center, which we were going to do on our own as well, but they are waitlisted. So what gives? Will there really be a lumberjack show on that day, since the cruise line is offering it? Can we still do a walk-up? Please share any information you have and thanks in advance.

Yes..I agree email them directly.....Your kids will love the LumberJack show.We purchased ours through the ship but it didn't seem to make any difference..Also there is a great place for halibut n chips right next door walkup window ordering and plenty of tables in front and inside tables in the back to the right of the counter..best I've ever had !!! Enjoy your cruise !!!

Archived