Boarding Question

Sorry no one has bothered to reply:o...I'd print two if I were you. Of course you may board separately. The only problem might be if the other person has the credit card that you used on your set sail pass. This happened to me when my DH went to park and left me at terminal. Line went faster than expected and there was a holdup until he arrived and I could confirm the card as he had it in his wallet.

Even though DH and I always board together..I always print out a seperate SetSail pass for each of us and I also put a different credit card on each account..that way we have the option to spread charges between two different cards or just combine them onto one card at the end of our sail....Enjoy your cruise !!!

The only problem might be if the other person has the credit card that you used on your set sail pass.

So maybe we could avoid this problem by the first person boarding having the card in hand? Will they ask the second person for the card as well if we have already presented it and confirmed that it will be used for both people.

Again, thanks for any help or suggestions.

So maybe we could avoid this problem by the first person boarding having the card in hand? Will they ask the second person for the card as well if we have already presented it and confirmed that it will be used for both people.

Again, thanks for any help or suggestions.

No, they shouldn't have to..but one can never be 100% sure since each checkin agent could handle it differently....Hope all goes well with your seperate boarding...

If you both have your own copy you should have no problems. If you are on the same credit card make sure the first person explains they are setting up the account for both of you. Technically this is already done if you have your pass. It shouldn't be a problem.

Archived