thinking of using an outside company to book excursions any suggestions

T-N-C

We are traveling to Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel in October and I was wanting to see if anyone had any suggestions to an outside cruise shore excursion company. Or if anyone has any fun ideas. We are thinking days on the beach maybe .....Traveling with our kids (two that are 11 one 14 and one 15)and also traveling with my parents. Any advice would be great. smiley-happy005.gif

• 2 weeks later...
We are traveling to Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel in October and I was wanting to see if anyone had any suggestions to an outside cruise shore excursion company. Or if anyone has any fun ideas. We are thinking days on the beach maybe .....Traveling with our kids (two that are 11 one 14 and one 15)and also traveling with my parents. Any advice would be great. smiley-happy005.gif

Hi!

For Grand Caymans, may I suggest Nativeways?I've used them more than once. They take fewer people than the ship tours to stingray city, snorkeling, and beach time. If your parent don't want to get into the water at stingray, they can watch from the boat.

In Cozumel, may I suggest booking a private tour with Gary? He offer an excellent tour around the island of Cozumel,esp on the east side. He also make sure the vendors are getting you a great deal. I'm a plus size woman and the vendors in the port area wanted almost $80 dollars for a lounge dress with hand designs. I purchased a lounge dress for less then half that was even better than the port offerings.

I can't tell you about Mo Bay, but head over to the port of call board for Jamaica and get some suggestions!

Archived