N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

I am right there with you! Can't get enough of EPIC...DH always says "again you're looking at that ship" LOL My problem is that I need to find a way to cruise more often!

Please share when you find it! I agree....my dh says I'm obsessed...but hey..we booked this way last May '09..and we're still over 100 days away from sailing. <sigh>

I have no idea... she might pop up off Cape Cod with her transponder the night prior to her arrival in NYC. It depends on how fast they zoom her across the Atlantic. They probably wanted to get her away from us who are stalking her. Ha ha. :D

HAHAHA depending on the time difference lets have a competition to see who is the first to find her when she appears on marinetraffic! If its at like 3am my time then you will win

Did it go off the radar on Live Ships? Or is mine stuck? I've been gone for hours and she's still in the same spot and it says cruising at 21 knots (but not moving on the screen) :confused:

She has been out of range of any on-shore tracking station for about 5 1/2 hours now. I'm afraid she won't appear again on marinetraffic.com until she comes within range of a tracking station on the east coast of North America.

July 1, I think at noon.

From @CruiseMaven (on twitter) she's on Epic now..(tweeting "Sitting in O'Sheehan's Pub" )

She thinks they will probably arrive in NYC somewhere around DAWN...

LOL my first reaction was, not next to what ship...(the Dawn, my fav) !! LOL:D

I'm sure we'll hear more next week as they get closer.

From @CruiseMaven (on twitter) she's on Epic now..(tweeting "Sitting in O'Sheehan's Pub" )

She thinks they will probably arrive in NYC somewhere around DAWN...

LOL my first reaction was, not next to what ship...(the Dawn, my fav) !! LOL:D

I'm sure we'll hear more next week as they get closer.

I figured arrival time may change depending on how she does, I got the 12noon time off of the port pages because I couldn't find it on the NCL pages anymore. I will anxiously wait her arrival. :)

Archived