N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

Heard u can play slots and poker in your cabin...

Rent a Gibson guitar and rock out ..

Go dancing atop a swimming pool ..

And have a light show in my studio cabin !!!

Hmmmm .. This might cut into my "sitting by the pool , listening to the

island music in the background. ReadIng a trashy novel.. While sipping on a piña colada

.." Time...

You guys are too funny!

In just a few days I will be able to do the ultimate stalk. I will be on the inaugural in NYC. It will be just 2 nights but I plan on getting little sleep & do lots of exploring. Should hold me down till my real cruise 10/30.

I solemly promise, my fellow NESS family members, to come back here with a full report.

cruisemaven is on the TA now..and thinks they will arrive early on Thurs - around dawn? ( from her twitters).

Maja - I'm so jealous! I will be glued to the computer for the webcast of the christening event! Wave if you find the camera! LOL

Looks like we pretty much have NESS club onboard coverage for October!

I'm on 10/16

LorriSG is on 10/23

Maja in on 10/30

Okay..who is taking 10/2 & 10/9 weeks ?????

Hey NESSers!

It's been a crazy last few days for me but there's nothing we can do now but wait for her to pop up on the East Coast with her transponder. I figure she'll pop up around tomomorrow afternoon off the East Coast around the islands heading for NYC depending the route she took... can't wait! :D

Hey NESSers!

It's been a crazy last few days for me but there's nothing we can do now but wait for her to pop up on the East Coast with her transponder. I figure she'll pop up around tomomorrow afternoon off the East Coast around the islands heading for NYC depending the route she took... can't wait! :D

What's your tomorro afternoon in Aussie time lol

Hi All,

I too am a stalker....I think my DW is going to throw me out of the House if I don't stop...But why stop I want to know everything that I possibly can....I will be on the October 9, 2010 ....I loved the video that Caroline made too...Lets see I have only watched it 4 times so far.....

Pete

Looks like we pretty much have NESS club onboard coverage for October!

I'm on 10/16

LorriSG is on 10/23

Maja in on 10/30

Okay..who is taking 10/2 & 10/9 weeks ?????

YAY!!!

sailing-nut is taking 10/9

Now.. only need a NESS for 10/2 and we'll have the entire month of October with a NESS official onboard EPIC! LOL how FUN is this!??!:eek:

OMG - That ship is H-U-G-E!

Check out the photos of EPIC from the marinetraffic....there is one that also shows a helicopter alongside.

W O W

Okay...like, I KNEW it was a BIG ship....but..!!!

OMG - That ship is H-U-G-E!

Check out the photos of EPIC from the marinetraffic....there is one that also shows a helicopter alongside.

W O W

Okay...like, I KNEW it was a BIG ship....but..!!!

I didn't even realize there were pictures on there. Thanks. Some of the pictures show just how close it was to shore there and it makes you wonder just how deep that water is down the ?canal? or whatever it's considered. It looks very narrow. :eek:

I must be just about as dumb as a box of rocks -- where are you seeing The Epic on this site?

Don't feel bad, I almost posted the same thing, but decided to look around a bit more and found it.

Go to the marine traffic link (posted above), then look for the GALLERY tab and click on it. There are tons of pictures. I found the Epic pretty far down in the Vessels with the most uploaded pictures. Then click on Epic for all of them. There are 82 pictures in there. :)

Hi All,

Maja...since you are one of the first on this board that is cruising ...I am looking to play Keno..It would be in a game maker machine...5 cent to 25 cents... they have different games like multi card, caveman and 4 card....Please look for me...Just can't wait till we see all the new pictures coming out

Pete

Archived