N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

I have been following the threads about the EPIC from the first announcement, and now that all kinds of information is forthcoming, I can sigh a sigh of relief. It is all Epicafully good news. (made up word lol).

My husband and I and 25 of our kids, spouses, grandkids, great grandkids, are going in April, 2011 for our 50th anniversary, my treat. I feel so blessed to be able to do this, and my kids think I've lost it, because I give them daily information that I have found on this site, and we still have 8 months to go before we sail. They laugh at me, but when they go, they'll know. So keep the reviews and pictures and tidbits of info coming.

I hope that I can do something like that when we have our 50th wedding anniversary in 12 years.

Will just have to settle this year to take our two DD's (who in their 20's aren't even married yet!!) to celebrate our 38th.

ENJOY!!

I have been following the threads about the EPIC from the first announcement, and now that all kinds of information is forthcoming, I can sigh a sigh of relief. It is all Epicafully good news. (made up word lol).

My husband and I and 25 of our kids, spouses, grandkids, great grandkids, are going in April, 2011 for our 50th anniversary, my treat. I feel so blessed to be able to do this, and my kids think I've lost it, because I give them daily information that I have found on this site, and we still have 8 months to go before we sail. They laugh at me, but when they go, they'll know. So keep the reviews and pictures and tidbits of info coming.

The DH and I are going in April. When are you going?

Hi All,

Thanks for the Daily's Orangegrove ....I have the first set but it looks like they are getting there act together...by Oct cruise they should have everything down to a science...Also thanks for the Disembarkation Program...That really comes in handy...

Pete

For those that were interested I finally finished my review of week two. It's in the Orangrove Epic Adventure thread starting about post #95. I had hoped to get it done earlier, but unfortunately life does get in the way sometimes! :o:p

Thanks for your great review. I also realized after reading it that though I stalk....there's still so much out there to know. I will be a NESS member forever I think!:p

Hey guys. I just scanned the 6-9 and 13-17 dailies to PDF. Any help with how to post them would be appreciated. If I had created pictures I could easily put them on a picture site, but a combined PDF made the most sense.

Thanks

Ok, I'm not sure what happened, but I downloaded it and it says that windows can not open this file. Can someone else let me know if this happens to them? I downloaded the eastern dailies (regular).

I downloaded and it works fine for me. Its in a PDF version, so you need to have Adobe

Proof I know I am a NESS:

I figured out the Epic has the exact place mats in all restaurants. Some might be square, round or rectangular,,,,but they're the same "wicker" fabric.

How do you know you're a NESS?

I AM NOT A NESS! :rolleyes:

Yes I’ve had a mild obsession with the EPIC for some time now.

Yes I’ve planned our EPIC cruise from the day I stepped of the Pearl last June.

I am not a NESS!

I found this site (CC) while stalking…no, I didn’t mean stalking, looking for more

info on EPIC than I could get from NCL.

I copied & pasted SDMike’s and Orangegrove’s reviews into word docs for my wife to read. When I gave them to her and explained what they were, she said, “I don’t need to read these, It’s just another cruise” I got mad :mad: and told her if she wasn’t going to be excited about this cruise that she didn’t have to go! She looked at me and told me I needed help!:confused:

I am not a NESS!

My son has made a $5 wager with his sister that any she went into the computer room and I was on line, I would be on CC or the NCL site! She owes him $15!

My YouTube history has 2 pages of nothing but EPIC videos!

AM I A NESS? :eek:

No, no…no, in 50 days when I step off the EPIC, all this obsession will be gone, right? ;)

I think I am becoming a NESS lol...I live in Miami and have seen the EPIC leave the Port of Miami several times and I also posted pics here on the photo gallery. For the record, a Carnival ship leaves the port right before the EPIC departs, the Carnival ship is playing very loud music and the people sound rowdy and ready to party then the EPIC departs a few minutes later and its dead silent - no music heard, no one yelling "bye" over the side - zippo - its weird - such an extreme contrast. The EPIC is a huge ship but nothing like the colossal monstous Oasis of the Seas. I think the intrigue of the ship is its rather awkard design and also the ship is getting quite a reputation - very good reviews and very bad reviews - which adds to its "mystique" and makes you curious to go onbard and find out if it lives up to its "reputation" for better or for worse! :D

Proof I know I am a NESS:

I figured out the Epic has the exact place mats in all restaurants. Some might be square, round or rectangular,,,,but they're the same "wicker" fabric.

How do you know you're a NESS?

not exactly.... the color differs as well. In TASTE, they are rectangular and light, in O'Sheehans they are round and darker. The only reason I paid attention to this is because my father wanted to acquire some to fix the caning in the backs of his diningroom chairs

not exactly.... the color differs as well. In TASTE, they are rectangular and light, in O'Sheehans they are round and darker. The only reason I paid attention to this is because my father wanted to acquire some to fix the caning in the backs of his diningroom chairs

And, might I add, we are proud of the fact that he never "liberated" any from the ship for that purpose. :) He didn't want to set a bad example for the grandkids. Good grandpa. :D

Hey guys. I just scanned the 6-9 and 13-17 dailies to PDF. Any help with how to post them would be appreciated. If I had created pictures I could easily put them on a picture site, but a combined PDF made the most sense.

Thanks

Mike, I posted in the other thread you could email them to me and I would add to my dailies. Or set up your own windows live account.

http://tiny.cc/s176x

or email me: kerstin@vcitynet.com

I am not a NESS!

I found this site (CC) while stalking…no, I didn’t mean stalking, looking for more

I copied & pasted SDMike’s and Orangegrove’s reviews into word docs for my wife to read. When I gave them to her and explained what they were, she said, “I don’t need to read these, It’s just another cruise” I got mad :mad: and told her if she wasn’t going to be excited about this cruise that she didn’t have to go! She looked at me and told me I needed help!:confused:

I am not a NESS!

My son has made a $5 wager with his sister that any she went into the computer room and I was on line, I would be on CC or the NCL site! She owes him $15!

No, no…no, in 50 days when I step off the EPIC, all this obsession will be gone, right? ;)

Come join the light side! (as opposed to the dark side) My husband dealt with my obsession, he was grateful in the end 'cause I knew a whole lot he didn't have to find answers for. :p

I am not a NESS!

I am not a NESS!

No one understands better than us!! We are here for you!! LOL:D

Ok I must admit I became obsessed with EPIC, booked a cruise before there was any hope of the ship being built, watched her be built, looked for any photo possible real of not, waited patiently for reviews (ok not so patient) , looked are real photos, read dailies, booked shore excursions , paid final payment , booked air fair, now all I need to do is make entertainment reservations. I must say it has been exciting but where is my cruise already it is planed and paid for lets go. October 16 is still way to far away...... What do I do with myself for the next 60 days......:D:(:eek::cool:

Archived