N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

Had to go to page 2 to find you guys on the Epic board :eek: i couldnt believe it! Why has Ness been abandoned? Too quiet in here...

Many of us regulars have sailed so we don't have new questions...we need the Newbie NESSer's to inquire here! ;) Keep the board alive! :D

All of us serious Ness members are very busy reading all the reviews & looking at all the pictures now that the Epic is sailing!

Exactly. I think I've NESSed myself to death over the last several months. We pretty much know everything there is to know about the ship with all the reports from those that have now sailed.

So, we are busy off reading everyone's reviews to get the last minute details.

I sail in 26 days and I even feel like by the time I sail, everyone will have given their opinion and all the details of the ship that I won't even need to because it will be the same thing everyone else has already heard already. :(

Exactly. I think I've NESSed myself to death over the last several months. We pretty much know everything there is to know about the ship with all the reports from those that have now sailed.

I sail in 26 days and I even feel like by the time I sail, everyone will have given their opinion and all the details of the ship that I won't even need to because it will be the same thing everyone else has already heard already. :(

NO, no, no.....PLEASE REVIEW! I always want to hear what others think. They may change how they do things, so it's good for others to read what's going on. You may find a secret squirrel hiding place that no one has mentioned....or maybe....they changed out the sinks! LOL :D :eek:

NO, no, no.....PLEASE REVIEW! I always want to hear what others think. They may change how they do things, so it's good for others to read what's going on. You may find a secret squirrel hiding place that no one has mentioned....or maybe....they changed out the sinks! LOL :D :eek:

LOL, I'll report if anything changes (sinks hehe) or if there's something that I notice that has not been mentioned yet. No problems. ;)

Ok, I now know I am because I am spending more time on Cruise Critic than Facebook!!! I am going with 27 of my kids and grandkids for my 50th anniversary next April (It can't come fast enough) and 45 other friends. I feel like I have to find out everything I can, even tiny little minute details so I can keep everyone informed. Many of them have not cruised before, so I feel like it is my job to inform them, and these boards do an awesome job of giving me all kinds of details. I have now compiled some of them in a 3 ring binder and am busy making lists of what not to forget!!! So thanks for allowing me to Stalk....

Ok here is a new question.

What beer do they have on tap?

And here is a really challenging one for you.

Is there a dark spot on the upper decks for where one could stargaze?

So lets go fellow NESSers get to work.:D

not exactly.... the color differs as well. In TASTE, they are rectangular and light, in O'Sheehans they are round and darker. The only reason I paid attention to this is because my father wanted to acquire some to fix the caning in the backs of his diningroom chairs

Maybe I shouldn't have said "exactly" but it was strange to see them so alike. I had this vision in my head of a gigantic roll of it. (like carpeting is sold on)

Ok here is a new question.

What beer do they have on tap?

And here is a really challenging one for you.

Is there a dark spot on the upper decks for where one could stargaze?

So lets go fellow NESSers get to work.:D

On the Gem, we were told that unless the lights on the upper decks are switched off you won't be able to get the best effects of the stars.

We were on it once on the 21 June and they had a talk with lasers pointing out the various stars.

Seriously ??? You have GOT to review - in great detail, I might add - as some of us Ness'ers aren't cruising for awhile yet...and we need each morsel (especially from fellow Ness'ers) we can get! :D

We KNOW you'll give us your views, anyway! LOL and we're looking forward to them!

I just finished catching up on all the latest posts on CC. Mitsugirly, you are so full of questions & seem so excited. I admire you!!!!

You certainly earned the title of Your Royal HighNESS, for you are truly the queen of the Ness members.

Though I don't want to rush your cruise at all, I sort of can't wait for you to come back with your review. We Ness members have high expectations from you already!!:p

Oh, & sdmike, You're definetly the King!

My name is Pamela and I'm proud to say I'm a member of NESS. :D

We booked in May 2009. I picked the cabin I wanted (Spa Suite, 14149 on the bump out - so bit larger balcony). I am satisfied with my choice...because:

It is our first full suite

It is our first time w/Butler & Concierge

It is our first time booking thru CAS (nice discount)

The price on the spa suites is at least half again as much as it was when we booked. :eek:

Our friends are in 14149 on 8/21. Will post pics. :)

Maybe I shouldn't have said "exactly" but it was strange to see them so alike. I had this vision in my head of a gigantic roll of it. (like carpeting is sold on)

lol. no problem. Apparently there is a guy in Miami whi is in charge of the purchasing of items on the ship. Must be a bulk purchase or single supplier. In lieu of redistributing the ship's resources for personal use, the old man is planning on contacting the purchaser for information. We're so proud of him. :rolleyes:

OK I have a good NESS story to share. I've been lurking around here for awhile, and my family and I are excited to finally sail this Saturday!

My DS, 9, is also stalking the Epic and has read all the brochures, etc. Last night, tucking him in, he wanted me to tell him all about the ship. It became a game of my trying to tell him something he didn't already know, as in the following:

ME: "There's a climbing web"

DS: "I know!"

ME: "There's bowling"

ME: "There's Blue Man Group"

ME: "There's and Ice Bar"

DS: "I KNOW!"

Now, he wasn't going to go to sleep until I figured out something I knew and he didn't.

ME: "Are the cabin walls wavy or straight?!"

DS: "wavy!"

ME: "Is there sushi onboard?"

DS: "YES!"

and so on! I am not getting anywhere.

Finally:

ME: "Do you have to wear your life jacket to the muster drill?

DS: "Yes!" (this is his experience on prior ships)

ME: "NO YOU DON'T! YAY! I FOUND SOMETHING, NOW GO TO SLEEP!!!!"

Hard to keep ahead of those 9 year olds....

Finally:

Oh that's great. He's just as excited as I am. :D Sounds like he's done his research. Have a WONDERFUL cruise and make sure to let us know your thoughts when you return. :)

My name is Pamela and I'm proud to say I'm a member of NESS. :D

We booked in May 2009. I picked the cabin I wanted (Spa Suite, 14149 on the bump out - so bit larger balcony). I am satisfied with my choice...because:

It is our first full suite

It is our first time w/Butler & Concierge

It is our first time booking thru CAS (nice discount)

The price on the spa suites is at least half again as much as it was when we booked. :eek:

Our friends are in 14149 on 8/21. Will post pics. :)

Thank you SOOO MUCH!! I'm really excited to see them! :D

OK I have a good NESS story to share. I've been lurking around here for awhile, and my family and I are excited to finally sail this Saturday!

My DS, 9, is also stalking the Epic and has read all the brochures, etc. Last night, tucking him in, he wanted me to tell him all about the ship. It became a game of my trying to tell him something he didn't already know, as in the following:

ME: "There's a climbing web"

ME: "There's bowling"

ME: "There's Blue Man Group"

ME: "There's and Ice Bar"

DS: "I KNOW!"

Now, he wasn't going to go to sleep until I figured out something I knew and he didn't.

ME: "Are the cabin walls wavy or straight?!"

DS: "wavy!"

ME: "Is there sushi onboard?"

DS: "YES!"

and so on! I am not getting anywhere.

Finally:

That is to cute, sounds like we may have our youngest NESSER.

Well NESS fans I must say I had a bad experience with NCL today. I sent an email to the groups coordinator on the Epic asking several questions. He not only gave me the answers I already knew without any solutions but he did not even answer all my questions. There was also no look for us on board, hope you have a great time nothing. I even made a point of saying the group was all returning NCL cruisers. I hope this does not reflect the attitude on board.

Archived