N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

OH MY GOODNESS! WOW IS ALL I CAN SAY!! Hands down the BEST cruise I've EVER been on. confetti.gif

I was wowed by everything from the ship to the islands. Simply amazing.

I still have all my unpacking to do and tons of laundry. We can straight home and arrive back at the house at 4:30pm yesterday, then zoomed off to my sons house to pick up my baby girl. We missed her so much. Took her and my granddaughter to play in the indoor ball pit and gym and didn't get back home until 11:30pm last night. So, I have a lot of catching up to do on here some time soon.

I'm downloading pictures and will be trying to get a review done as soon as I can.

I hate that the vacation is over, but yet glad to be back. What did I miss? LOL

Oh, yes, St Thomas AND St Maarten...we were in port with the Carnival Dream and Oasis, thanks to their itinerary change. They said it was reported that we made history because these are the 3 biggest ships and the first time they've ever been in port at the same time. :eek:

Glad you had an EPIC time. Looking forward to the Royal Review. We are under 30 days now. 4 weeks from now I will be at BMG!!

Love this photo! Wow, lots of people on the island. :eek: I anxiously await your review! :D Glad you're back safe and sound!

It's kinda weird with this many ships in the port, it didn't seem real crowded to me for some reason. There wasn't a wait for a taxi and the beaches weren't too crowded in my opinion. We didn't even realize there were this many ships in port with us until we returned. We knew that Oasis was pulling in at the same time as us and that Dream was already there. But the other ship came later than us. Not at all what I expected with this many ships in port the same day AND having 3 of the biggest ships out there as well.

Queen of NESS...Mitsu...............

WELCOME HOME!

We are all waiting to hear every detail.

Get that laundry done.

Catch up with the mail.

Return those calls.

Then get back here with a review!!!!;)

My laundry is done, the hubby will have to fend for himself on this one. LOL :eek:

I'm still working on all the pictures we took. I'd like to have them finished first before I do the review so I can give pictures. I was up until 3am last night working on them and have been working on them all day today. WHEW!

School starts Thursday, so I'm trying to get prepared for that as well. I need a post vacation to just catch up on my real vacation.

I'm working on it. Be patient. I will have 2 reviews, one for just the trip itself and one for a review on just living life in the studio cabins (I don't think I've seen one of those yet).

Anyhow, great to be back. (well not really, I wish I was still on the Epic).

My laundry is done, the hubby will have to fend for himself on this one. LOL :eek:

I'm still working on all the pictures we took. I'd like to have them finished first before I do the review so I can give pictures. I was up until 3am last night working on them and have been working on them all day today. WHEW!

School starts Thursday, so I'm trying to get prepared for that as well. I need a post vacation to just catch up on my real vacation.

I'm working on it. Be patient. I will have 2 reviews, one for just the trip itself and one for a review on just living life in the studio cabins (I don't think I've seen one of those yet).

I was only teasing you know that right?;)

Of course I do. ;) :) Just keeping everyone updated....it's in progress. hehe

Just wanted to let you know I am waiting for your review as well. After all, we spent a lot of very late nights together, as the Epic departed Europe and arrived in NYC and through the NYC sailings. ;)

Al

Glad you had a great time. I believe needing a vacation after a vacation is a sign that you had a wonderful time. I, too, am looking forward to your review and pictures.

That's the review that I'm waiting for - living life in the studio cabins. I keep checking this board just to see when you're going to post. No pressure but... :D ...hurry!

FYI - In the photo, Oasis is on the OTHER side of the harbor, and is not part of the 3 ships lined up. You can see it's "massiveness" at about 11 o'clock in the photo.

My husband and I honeymooned on Oasis, and the ship is too large to fit into that part of the Harbor. They had to build its own area on the other side.

Otherwise, awsome photo... and we can't wait to go on Epic!!!!!! :)

FYI - In the photo, Oasis is on the OTHER side of the harbor, and is not part of the 3 ships lined up. You can see it's "massiveness" at about 11 o'clock in the photo.

My husband and I honeymooned on Oasis, and the ship is too large to fit into that part of the Harbor. They had to build its own area on the other side.

Otherwise, awsome photo... and we can't wait to go on Epic!!!!!! :)

Yea freedom of the seas and dream was lined up with us at the port while Oasis was over the mountain (hill). She was beautiful.

Here's a pic of them both together at St Maarten:

IMG_1676.jpg

Archived