N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

Also for all you nessers, listening to people around me I swear they didn't even read the little booklet that came with their cruise docs! They are reading the daily and are in shock over basic things! Trust me when I say basic! "you mean there is a daily service charge?"

Check in was a breeze. I cant describe the feeling I got when we pulled up along side her! She is huge!!!! Very nice people working the check in. For all of those obsessing over any detail I will tell you there is free oj and water in the waiting area. They also have vending machines.

LOVE the feeling when you see ship for the first time. Glad check in went well. Have a wonderful cruise.

Also for all you nessers, listening to people around me I swear they didn't even read the little booklet that came with their cruise docs! They are reading the daily and are in shock over basic things! Trust me when I say basic! "you mean there is a daily service charge?"

wow! Well, maybe the style of Epic lends itself to a lot of first timers. Will be interesting to see how this all goes. :)

hey folks in the waiting area. we got here at 1030am u can check in at 10am i'm on my cell phone so difficult to type. we should be on board by 1130. have a great day!

Check in was a breeze. I cant describe the feeling I got when we pulled up along side her! She is huge!!!! Very nice people working the check in. For all of those obsessing over any detail I will tell you there is free oj and water in the waiting area. They also have vending machines.

I hope you both enjoy yourselves. Lucky you, I'm jealous that I still have to wait another 56 days.

Oh my. I can imagine the shock of just finding this out. :eek: How could you not know this. LOL Even if you book with a TA, they should have been told this.

I can't get enough of this, ya'll are great, I caught the bug a little over a week ago and now I'm not able to stop reading everything epic!!:D

Does anyone know of a webcam that is showing the Epic right now!!:confused:

I"m looking, but both the wachovia and four seasons webcams are offline. I'll post something if I find it.

Here's one online, but I can't get the java to load. Maybe you'll have better luck

http://www.webcamsmania.com/webcam/miamimariottbiscaynebay

I"m looking, but both the wachovia and four seasons webcams are offline. I'll post something if I find it.

Here's one online, but I can't get the java to load. Maybe you'll have better luck

http://www.webcamsmania.com/webcam/miamimariottbiscaynebay

Yeah it's not loading for me either, man I hope to see her before she leaves!!:(

Wow you folks are hard core NESSERS it is 90 degrees here we went floating down the creek for the day and you all are watching to ship sail away. Guess I cant keep up with the King and Queen of the NESS.

sdmike you are on the next time around we will all be waiting for great info and a very long insiders review.

I still have to wait till October havent even bought plane tickets yet.:D

Wow you folks are hard core NESSERS it is 90 degrees here we went floating down the creek for the day and you all are watching to ship sail away. Guess I cant keep up with the King and Queen of the NESS.

sdmike you are on the next time around we will all be waiting for great info and a very long insiders review.

I still have to wait till October havent even bought plane tickets yet.:D

How long are you going to wait to buy plane tickets, I don't sail till Jan. and I've already been checking prices.;)

I have been checking prices have'nt found what I am looking for yet. I was kinda of waiting for Epic to actually reach the Caribbean before i believed it was real. We are sailing in Oct. not much demand for air tickets that time of year.

My frustration is I can find great flights there but nothing good back so I have been stalling. As if they will create a 2pm flight out of no where . I know it wont happen so I have to decide weather to rush off the boat or waste the day in MIami some how and get to the airport for a 5pm flight.

I will be booking air this week. I have waited long enough.

Bon voyage!

I watched your departure on marinetraffic.com and managed to capture this shot on the SurfMiami webcam.

EpicMiamiDeparture.jpg

Thanks for the picture. I couldn't get the Java to load to see anything. You fed my addiction for the day. :D

How long are you going to wait to buy plane tickets, I don't sail till Jan. and I've already been checking prices.;)

I'm sailing in September and haven't bought mine yet. The prices keep going up, but I was pointed in a direction that shows a site with the days that they up and lower the prices. So I'm still hanging in there. :)

Thanks for the picture. I couldn't get the Java to load to see anything. You fed my addiction for the day. :D

I'm sailing in September and haven't bought mine yet. The prices keep going up, but I was pointed in a direction that shows a site with the days that they up and lower the prices. So I'm still hanging in there. :)

Thanks for posting the picture, I was upset that I couldn't see her!!!

I'm hoping they run a special on plane tickets, I've never bought them for Jan so I'm not sure what they normally run.

I'm hoping they run a special on plane tickets, I've never bought them for Jan so I'm not sure what they normally run.

Funny you should say that. When booking w/ NCL they were pushing me to the balcony staterooms as they had a "$100" promo on airfare if you did. I asked my NCL Cruise Consultant to price it without airfare and "her price" was $500 for a flight that from EWR to MIA or FLL costs $180-$210 round trip. That's why I never trust those package deals from Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity. I will search and disect the actual airline and hotel website and compare. I find the "savings" are no more than $10, so I usually book through the airline/hotel directly as more flexibility for changes.

For example, flight + the Wynn Encore hotel in Vegas for say 4 nights was $700 per person for 4 people. If a party of 4 in one room with 2 queen beds, it makes sense for 2 of th party to book say if they want through some of the aformentioned sites and then the other 2 people to book flights only!

In summary, I don't let anyone try to pull a fast one on me when it comes to booking travel arrangements. But yea, that was the point of my rant...

fellow stalkers -

Make sure to read the reviews that are coming in. After all the negativity from some TA passengers, and some that have never been on the ship, I'm excited to read a lot of very positive reviews coming in. People seem to LOVE the ship, and tolerate the little rooms. Good news indeed.

It is great to read an EPIC review of the EPIC . Summer is my favorite time of the year and I dont want to rush it but Oct. 16 needs to get here quickly.

I know how you feel. It'll go fast though. This time next week I'll be at one of the bars following our reservations to see BMG

fellow stalkers -

Make sure to read the reviews that are coming in. After all the negativity from some TA passengers, and some that have never been on the ship, I'm excited to read a lot of very positive reviews coming in. People seem to LOVE the ship, and tolerate the little rooms. Good news indeed.

I noticed the positive comments coming from them its great!! I can't wait I want to go now!!:D

Where is my crown? (and possibly a nice gift certificate for a paid in full cruise?) :p :D

Can't offer you a free cruise but I do have an extra NCL coupon book I can mail you if you want!!:)

Archived