N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

I'm really surprised to see that flights are so expensive from the Northeast cities to FLL or MIA. Has anyone considered flying into Orlando or Tampa and doing a one way car rental to FLL? I don't know if the car rental would be cheap enough to offset the cheaper flight to Orlando or not. Just a suggestion.

Fortunately for me, I'm within driving distance to all the ports, but I do empathize with those of you who have to fly.

I'm really surprised to see that flights are so expensive from the Northeast cities to FLL or MIA. Has anyone considered flying into Orlando or Tampa and doing a one way car rental to FLL? I don't know if the car rental would be cheap enough to offset the cheaper flight to Orlando or not. Just a suggestion.

Fortunately for me, I'm within driving distance to all the ports, but I do empathize with those of you who have to fly.

feel  sad for you all having to fly. I live in fl can drive to most ports.

Didn't they just pass it that they are charging for a carry on now? I was thinking that I heard that recently. The last time I flew (I think it was in March or April), there wasn't a charge yet. But when we returned, we heard they were changing it. :eek:

Spirit Airlines announced that they will be charging for carry-on items placed in the overhead bins. No charge for a first carry-on if it fits under the seat in front of you.

As far as I know, Spirit is the only domestic airline implementing a carry-on charge at this time. American, Delta, JetBlue, United, and US Air have stated that they have no plans to charge for carry-ons. No telling how long that will last though.

Spirit Airlines announced that they will be charging for carry-on items placed in the overhead bins. No charge for a first carry-on if it fits under the seat in front of you.

As far as I know, Spirit is the only domestic airline implementing a carry-on charge at this time. American, Delta, JetBlue, United, and US Air have stated that they have no plans to charge for carry-ons. No telling how long that will last though.

And you can avoid the checked baggage fee by booking Southwest Airlines into Fort Lauderdale. I included the baggage fees and the cost of transfers in my comparison shopping (from Phoenix) and Southwest came out the lowest. Wasn't always a big SW fan but I've been converted since all these extra charges (food, soda, movies, etc) have become common.

And you can avoid the checked baggage fee by booking Southwest Airlines into Fort Lauderdale. I included the baggage fees and the cost of transfers in my comparison shopping (from Phoenix) and Southwest came out the lowest. Wasn't always a big SW fan but I've been converted since all these extra charges (food, soda, movies, etc) have become common.

I haven't booked my airline tickets yet as Southwest hasn't put out there late Jan dates yet. I don't know if they will be cheaper but I love that they don't add all the fee's. I wish other airlines would just put the charges in the price instead of a fee here and a fee there.:rolleyes:

Good to hear that the rest of the airlines aren't charging for carry-on yet. This is just getting crazy. I'm beginning to wonder if we shouldn't just take an extra day and drive in like we always do. :(

I haven't booked my airline tickets yet as Southwest hasn't put out there late Jan dates yet. I don't know if they will be cheaper but I love that they don't add all the fee's. I wish other airlines would just put the charges in the price instead of a fee here and a fee there.:rolleyes:

Southwest only leaves out of Laguardia in NYC and it turns out to be expensive. Might as well stick to Newark if im going to pay that much. I'm still holding out. Praying to catch a deal.

Southwest only leaves out of Laguardia in NYC and it turns out to be expensive. Might as well stick to Newark if im going to pay that much. I'm still holding out. Praying to catch a deal.

Again, make sure to figure the cost of checking bags. Two bags at $25 for the first and $35 for the second, each way, adds to $120 to the cost of the ticket....

Here we go this should work. sdmike I was temped to change my avatar but felt you put the best foot forward on this thread.

hahaha...awesome. :)

I hope I didn't start some sick trend. lol

I signed up for a Chase Continental debit card (had the Chase Continental World Mastercard - $85 annual fee, but that's maxed out, LOL)...anyways my Chase Continental debit card is empty...$0 in the checking. It's not my primary checking account, but I still have the card and plan on flashing it at Newark's check-in counter for at least my first $25 check-in bag free.

Does anyone else besides me NOT like the fact that Continental got "absorbed" by United Airlines?? I wouldn't even call it a merger if they didn't keep the Continental name, which I like better. They keeping the Continental "globe" logo and then taking on the United name...just when I thought Continental going from the Sky Team Alliance (which I liked better as EVA Air flys to the Philippines and departs Newark and that's an easy 12K frequent flyer miles there as you get 70% of 17K) and now with Star Alliance which departs from JFK, but whatever...mehh, not impressed.

She sure looks bigger than the freedom class ship sitting in front of her, but I know that the Epic is smaller by a bit. Must be the camera angle with Epic in the foreground and the way the RCI ship is positioned.

Hey folks...guess who leaves for Miami tomorrow?? :D:):eek::p:D

She sure looks bigger than the freedom class ship sitting in front of her, but I know that the Epic is smaller by a bit. Must be the camera angle with Epic in the foreground and the way the RCI ship is positioned.

Hey folks...guess who leaves for Miami tomorrow?? :D:):eek::p:D

I'm so jealous, its going to be forever till I get to go!!:(

I have to wait till the middle of Aug. for Southwest to post there prices for end of Jan flights to be posted!! They may or may not be cheaper!

NCL has just posted this on Facebook today.

-------

Here is a special preview just for Facebook Fans of #NCLEpic's restaurant menus -

Epic Club

Special dining venue for guests staying in the private Villas Complex

Signature Cocktails

Bourbon Orchard - Makers Mark, Frangelico, Apple Juice, Lemon Juice, Fresh Muddled Ginger, and Club Soda

Classic Lemon Drop - Absolut Citron, Cointreau, and Fresh Lemon Juice, Shaken Thoroughly with Ice and Strained into a Sugar Rimmed Chilled Martini Glass

Appetizers

Butternut Squash Soup - Duck Confit

Gazpacho with Seafood - Roasted Garlic Crostini

Salad of Butter and Lola Rosa Lettuce - Pistachios, Olives, Pancetta Creamy Dijon Vinaigrette

Roasted Beets and Arugula - Warm Goat Cheese Crouton Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Lemon

Polenta Cake and Asparagus – Porcini Mushroom Cream

Crispy Shrimp Cake - Water Chestnuts and Scallions Wasabi Cream

Ahi Tuna Poke - Sesame Seaweed Salad

Entrees

Grilled Filet of Beef - Cremini Mushroom and Potato Hash Caramelized Shallot Sauce

Sonoma Duck Breast - Roasted Apples, Wild Rice Black Mission Fig Jus

Boneless Beef Short Rib - Root Vegetables Scalloped Potatoes

Breast of Chicken - with Linguica Sausage Polenta Cake, Roasted Peppers

Butter Roasted Sea Bass - Mussels and Lobster Fennel Sauce

Grilled Gulf Shrimp - Gnocchi Romaine Garlic, Tomato and Scallion Butter

Wild Mushroom Ravioli - Butter Sauce with White Truffle Essence

Desserts

Warm Pear and Ginger Crumble - Honey and Lemon Ice Cream

A Tasting of Chocolate - White Chocolate Brulee, Chocolate and Praline Cake, Milk Shake

Coconut and Mango Souffle - Pineapple Rum Sauce

Mocha Chocolate Mousse - Vanilla and Raspberry Cream, Hazelnut Crunch

Cagney's Steakhouse

Signature Cocktails

Speakeasy Martini

Southern Comfort, Apricot Brandy, Grand Marnier and Sparkling Wine.

White Lady

Bombay Sapphire Gin, Cointreau, and Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice Shaken and Strained.

Starters

Colossal Shrimp Cocktail Jack Daniel’s Cocktail Sauce

Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes Avocado and Lobster Remoulade

1/2 Dozen Oysters Rockefeller Spinach, Pernod, Hollandaise Glaze

Grilled Portobello Mushroom with Blue Crabmeat Mozzarella Cheese Glaze

Smoked Salmon Citrus Herb Cream, Toasted Brioche

Classic Lobster Bisque Lobster Custard

New England Clam Chowder Baby Clams, Potatoes, Cream

Steakhouse Salads

The Wedge Iceberg Lettuce, Tomatoes, Smoked Bacon, Blue Cheese Dressing

Cagney’s Chop Salad Avocado, Mushrooms, Olives, Onion, Chives, Ranch Dressing

Beefsteak Tomato and Vidalia Onion Balsamic Vinaigrette

Classic Caesar Salad

Steak Classics & Main Courses

10 oz New York Strip Steak

12 oz Rib Eye

16 oz T-Bone

5 oz or 10 oz Filet Mignon

10 oz Prime Rib au Jus Creamed Horseradish

Double Cut Lamb Chops Peppered Mint Sauce

Half Rotisserie Kosher Chicken Roasted Garlic and Lemon Jus

Salmon Oscar King Crab, Asparagus, Chive Butter

Vegetarian Saffron Casserole Mushrooms, Carrots, Pearl Onions, Leeks, Fingerling Potatoes

Sauces

Bearnaise • Au Poivre • Cabernet Demi-glace • Mushroom Sauce

House Specialties

Broiled Lobster Tail

Alaskan King Crab Legs Garlic Butter

Surf and Turf 5 oz Filet Mignon and 6 oz Lobster Tail

32 oz Porterhouse Steak for Tw o Persons

Steakhouse Sides

Gratin Potatoes Creamed Spinach

Baked Idaho Potato Sautéed Mushrooms

Garlic Mashed Potatoes Onion Rings

Cagney Fries Truffle Oil, Parmesan Cheese Asparagus Gratin Gruyere Cheese

Moderno Churrascaria

Signature Cocktails

Ginger Passion - Grey Goose Vodka, passion fruit juice, and Ginger Ale

Classic Caipirinha - Leblon Cachaca, lime slices, sugar, muddled, shaken and poured over ice

Strawberry Batida - Leblon Cachaca, fresh strawberries, sweetened condensed milk, blended smooth and garnished with a strawberry

Pomegranate Caipirinha - PAMA Pomegranate Liqueur, Leblon Cachaca, sugar syrup, lime slices muddled, shaken vigorously and poured over ice

Salad Bar

Moderno Signature Salad display is a traditional part of any churrascaria. A bountiful selection of freshly prepared salads, including Tuna and French Beans, Potato Shrimp and Roasted Garlic, Hearts of Palm, Fresh Asparagus, Ceviche, European Cured Meats and Artisan Cheeses.

Signature Bread

Pao de Queijo, Brazilian Cheese Bread

Meat Selections

PICANHA

Prized Cut of Sirloin known for its rich flavor

GARLIC BEEF

Center Cut Sirloin marinated in garlic and sea salt

COSTELA

Slow cooked tender juicy Beef Ribs

FILET MIGNON

Succulent Filet of Beef seasoned to perfection

FRANGO

Chicken Leg marinated in lime juice, sea salt and garlic

CHICKEN BREAST

Wrapped in hardwood smoked peppered bacon

COSTELA de SUINO

Pork Ribs marinated in red wine and spices

LINGUICA

Portuguese Sausages fl avored with herbs and garlic

CHORIZO

Spanish Sausages with red wine and parmesan cheese

COSTELA de CARNEIRO

Flavorful Rib Lamb Chops from the spit

Sides

Buttered Rice

Savory Black Beans

Garlic Mashed Potatoes

Signature Dessert

CRISPY FRIED PORTUGUESE SWEET BREAD PUFFS, CARAMEL VANILLA SAUCE

Taste

* Menu changes on a daily basis

Starters

Chicken Sate Salad - Sesame Soy Dressing

Roasted Garlic Polenta Cake - Tomato Basil Sauce

Red Lentil Soup - Spicy Lamb Sausage, Yogurt

Main Course

Prime Rib of Beef - Green Beans, Baked Potato, Rosemary Jus

Roast Mahi Mahi - Sweet Peppers, Artichoke, Tomato, Olive Oil

Potato Gnocchi and Portobello Mushroom -Sage and Pumpkin Cream

Manhattan Room

* Menu changes on a daily basis

Starters

Market Greens, Pear, Goat Cheese - Balsamic Vinaigrette

Teriyaki Sesame Chicken Skewers - Pineapple Salsa

Potato Leek Soup - Smoked Salmon

Main Course

Roast New York Sirloin - Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Mushrooms

Broiled Lobster Tail and grouper - Basmati Rice, Asparagus, Confit Tomatoes, Drawn Butter

Cheese Tortellini and Vegetables - Creamy Herb and Parmesan Cheese Sauce

La Cucina

Signature Cocktails

Americano — Campari, Martini Rosso Sweet Vermouth, Club Soda

Campari and soda — Campari, Club Soda

Negroni — Gin, Campari, Martini Rosso Sweet Red Vermouth

La Cucina Bellini — Peach Liqueur, Sparkling Wine

Rossini — Prosecco, Strawberry Puree

Amaretto Sour — Disaronno Originale, Lemon Sour

F i r s t C o u r s e

A p p e t i z e r s

Pasta e Fagioli Soup — Cannellini Beans, Vegetables, Orecchiette Pasta

Carpaccio of Beef Tenderloin — Parmigiano Reggiano, Arugula Salad

Fried Calamari — Garlic Aioli, Lemon

Tomato and Fresh Mozzarella — Olive Oil, Basil

Cucina Insalata — Butter Lettuce, Arugula, Figs, Crispy Pancetta, Virgin Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing

Classic Caesar Salad — Romaine, Parmigiano Reggiano, Garlic Croutons

Chopped Salad — Radicchio, Romaine, Salami, Artichoke, Olives, Red Onion, Creamy Lemon Vinaigrette

M a i n C o u r s e

PI Z Z A

Margherita — Fresh Mozzarella, Tomato, Basil

Smoked Salmon — Arugula, Olive Oil, Red Onion

Roasted Chicken — Caramelized Onion, Mushrooms, Fresh Mozzarella

Pepperoni — Capicola, Roasted Peppers

P a s t a

Penne Rigate — Homemade Meatballs, Rich Tomato Basil Sauce

Cheese Tortellini — Pesto, Pecorino Cheese

Spaghetti Carbonara — Pancetta, Cream, Parmigiano Reggiano, Black Pepper

Seafood Fettuccine — Calamari, Shrimp, Mussels, Garlic, Parsley, Lemon, Olive Oil

Farfalle — Tuscan Pomarola Sauce

E n t r e é s

Ossobuco Gremolata — Creamy Polenta

Risotto — Shrimp, Porcini Mushrooms, Spinach

Pork Saltimbocca — Prosciutto, Sage, Gnocchi, Marsala Butter Sauce

Chicken Parmesan — Spaghetti, Fresh Mozzarella, Pomarola Sauce

Seared Salmon — Italian White Beans, Tomato, Olives, Basil Oil Drizzle

Ribeye Steak Fiorentina — Rosemary Roasted Potatoes, Sautéed Spinach

Vegetable Lasagna — Grilled Zucchini, Roasted Peppers, Fresh Mozzarella

D e s s e r t

Tiramisu — Lady Fingers, Espresso, Mascarpone Cream

Panna Cotta Tasting — Chocolate, Amaretto, Lemon

Ricotta Cheesecake

Flourless Chocolate Torte — Amaretto Cream

Ice Cream and Sherbet

Le Bistro

Signature Drinks

French 75 - Bombay Sapphire, Lemon Juice, SugarSyrup, Sparkling Wine

Kir Royale - Crème de Cassis, Sparkling Wine

French Kiss - Grey Goose Vodka, Chambord, Grand Marnier, Pineapple Juice

Classic Side - CarCourvoisier V.S., Cointreau, Sugar Syrup, Lemon Juice, Sugar Rim

Appetizers, Soups and Salads

Terrine de Foie Gras – Foie Gras Terrine, Pear Chutney, Brioche, Port Wine Reduction

Asperges Grillees – Grilled Asparagus, Shiitake Mushrooms, Orange Hollandaise

Gratine a l'oignon – Onion Soup Gratine, Gruyere Cheese, Brandy

Salade Gourmande - Salad of Frisée, Endive, Smoked Duck and Walnuts, Champagne Vinaigrette

Escargot Bourguignonne – Escargots, Garlic Herb Butter

Soupe aux Quatre Champignons – Cream of Four Mushroom Soup

Moules Poulette au Pernod – Steamed Mussels, Pernod, Parsley, Cream

Coquilles st. jacques provencal - Seared Scallops, Eggplant, Tomato, Pine Nuts, Olive Oil

Meats, Seafood and Poultry

Filet D'Espadon – Grilled Swordfish Loin, Braised Lentils, Ginger Garlic Butter

Filet de Saumon D´Atlantic – Fillet of Atlantic Salmon, Swiss Chard, Morel Mushroom, Cream Sauce

Bouillabaisse, Soupe de Poissons Mediterranee – Mediterranean Fish Soup “Bouillabaisse Style” Sea Scallops, Snapper, Shrimp, Halibut, Tomato, Saffron and Pernod Broth, Rouille Dip

Filet de Boeuf Grille – Grilled Beef Tenderloin, Portobello Mushrooms, Roquefort Cheese Potato Gratin, Green Peppercorn Sauce

Napoleon de Legumes – Napoleon of Vegetables and Portobello Mushrooms in Puff Pastry, Goat Cheese, Red Pepper, Sweet Potato Butter Sauce

Coq Au Vin – Burgundy Chicken, Mushrooms, Pearl Onions, Bacon

Filet de Porc au Romarin – Rosemary Roasted Pork Tenderloin, Glazed Apples, Calvados Cream

Duo de Canard – Breast of Duck and Duck Confit, Parisienne Potatoes, French Beans, Madeira Sauce

Carre D´Agneau Rotis – Roast Rack of Lamb, Artichokes, Blistered Tomatoes, Zucchini, Green Olive Sauce

Bistro Specials

Fruits de Mer – Lobster, Shrimp, Scallops and Fennel in Puff Pastry, Vermouth and Chive Cream

Homard Rotis aux Beurre – Butter Roasted Lobster Tail, Artichokes, Chateau Potatoes

Cote de Boeuf Pour Deux - 32 oz Premium Golden Angus Rib Eye Steak for Two Sautéed Wild Mushrooms, Fresh Seasonal Vegetable, Bordelaise Sauce, Béarnaise Sauce, Carved Tableside

Dessert

Vanilla Crème Brulée - Berry Basket, Sablè Cookie

Chocolate Napoléon - Flourless Chocolate Cake, Hazelnut Crunch, Gianduja Cream

Classic Warm Apple Tatin - Caramelized Walnut Cream

Caramel, Vanilla and Lemon Profiteroles

Chocolate Fondue for Two - Golden Pineapple, Bananas, Strawberries

Ice Cream Assorted Flavors

A Sampling of Camembert, Goat Cheese, Roquefort and Munster Cheese

NOODLE BAR

DIM SUM

Pork Pot Stickers Steamed or Fried with Ginger-Soy Dipping Sauce

Steamed Shrimp Dumplings with Spicy Plum Sauce

Vegetable Spring Roll with Sweet Chili Sauce

NOODLES FROM THE WOK

Singapore Noodles - Rice Noodle, Shrimp, Roast Pork, Bean Sprouts, Yellow Curry

Peking Style Shrimp and Chicken - Lo Mein Noodle, Shrimp, Chicken, Straw Mushrooms, Red Peppers

Beef Chow Fun - Rice Noodle, Beef, Scallions, Bean Sprouts, Dark Soy Sauce

NOODLES IN BROTH

Char Siu with Rice Noodles - Barbecue Chinese Pork, Flat Rice Noodle, Bok Choy, Scallions, Fried Shallots

Spicy Seafood Udon Noodle - Seafood Broth, Shrimp, Squid, Crab, Octopus, Onion, Red Bell Pepper, Chili Powder

Glass Noodles with Chicken and Vegetables - Rich Chicken Broth, Chicken, Shiitake Mushrooms, Carrot, Bamboo Shoots, Scallions

FRIED RICE

Vegetarian Fried Rice - Sweet Peas, Straw Mushrooms, Onions, Lettuce, Egg, Scallions, Light Soy Sauce

Shrimp Fried Rice - Shrimp, XO Sauce, Egg, Sweet Peas, Scallions, Fried Shallots

Combination Fried Rice - Shrimp, Beef, Roast Pork, Egg, Chinese Cabbage, Bean Sprouts, Scallions

Shanghai's

Shanghai Signature Cocktails

Asian Pear Mojito - Bacardi Limon Rum, Sour Apple Pucker, Pineapple Juice and Mint. Shaken with Ice and Topped with Club Soda.

Red Lotus Martini - Sminoff Vodka, Lychee Liqueur and Cranberry Juice.

APPETIZERS

Harvest Spring Rolls - Vegetables, Mushrooms, Glass Noodles, Sweet Chili Sauce

Salt and Pepper Calamari - Lightly Battered, Wasabi Mayonnaise

Barbecue Pork Spare Ribs - Drum Roasted, Hoisin Barbecue Sauce

General Tso’s Spiced Chicken Lettuce Wraps - Stir Fried Spiced Chicken, Lettuce Cups

SOUPS

Hot N’ Sour Soup - Barbecue Pork, Bean Curd, Wood Ear Mushrooms, Bamboo Shoots

Egg Drop and Corn Soup - Chinese Chicken, Corn and Egg Soup

ENTREES

Cashew Chicken - Chicken, Vegetables, Scallions, Oyster Sauce

Shrimp in Black Bean Sauce - Fermented Chinese Black Beans, Ginger, Garlic, Chili Oil

Orange Peel Beef - Tossed with Fresh Orange Peel in Spicy Sauce

Steamed Sea Bass Cantonese - Seasoned Sea Bass, Shiitake Mushrooms & Scallions

Kung Pao Chicken - Quick Fried with Peanuts, Chili and Scallions

Beef Broccoli - Stir Fried with a Savory Oyster Sauce

Cantonese Scallops - Snow Peas, Sweet Peppers and Garlic

Malay Lamb Curry - Tender Lamb, South Asian Spices, Tomato, Jasmine Rice

Sweet N’ Sour Pork - Twice Fried Pork, Peppers, Pineapple, Sweet N’ Sour Sauce

Vegetable Chow Mein with Tofu - Snow Peas, Water Chestnuts, Baby Corn, Dark Soy Sauce

NOODLES AND RICE

Beef Chow Fun - Rice Noodle, Beef, Scallions, Bean Sprouts, Dark Soy Sauce

Peking Style Chicken and Shrimp - Lo Mein Noodle, Shrimp, Chicken, Straw Mushrooms, Red Peppers

Singapore Noodles - Rice Noodle, Roast Pork, Shrimp, Bean Sprouts, Yellow Curry

Vegetarian Fried Rice - Sweet Peas, Straw Mushrooms, Onions, Lettuce, Egg, Light Soy Sauce

Shrimp Fried Rice - Shrimp, XO Sauce, Egg, Sweet Peas, Scallions, Fried Shallots

Combination Fried Rice - Beef, Roast Pork, Shrimp, Egg, Chinese Cabbage, Bean Sprouts, Scallions

DESSERTS

Lychee and Coconut Rice Spring Roll with Honey Lemon Syrup

Warm Banana Pancakes with Coconut Ice Cream

Oriental Crème Brulee - Matcha Tea, Ginger, Azuki

Crispy Chestnut and Red Bean Triangles with Green Tea Ice Cream, Caramel Sauce

O’Sheehan's Neighborhood Bar & Grill

Breakfast

Express - Scrambled Eggs, Crisp Bacon, Hash Browns, Assorted Pastries, Coffee or Tea

From the Bakery- Bran or Fruit Muffin, Assorted Danish Pastries, Croissant, Cinnamon Roll, Sweet Roll, White or Whole Wheat Toast

Morning Specials

O’Sheehan’s Country Platter - Two Eggs any Style, Bacon, Link Sausage, Baked Beans, Grilled Tomato, Sauteed Mushrooms, Hash Browns

Homemade Corned Beef Hash - Served with Your Choice of Eggs Any Style

Create Your Own Omelet - Select from Ham, Smoked Salmon, Mushrooms, Bell Peppers, Onions, Tomato, Cheddar or Swiss Cheese

Tortilla Vegetable Wrap - Egg Beaters, Bell Peppers, Tomato, Onion and Cheddar Cheese

French Toast - Whipped Butter, Maple Syrup

Appetizers

Buffalo Wings - Celery, Blue Cheese Dip, Mild or Hot

Crispy Fried Chicken Tenders - Honey Mustard Sauce

Warm Spinach and Artichoke Dip - Romano Cheese, Tortilla Chips

Fried Mozzarella Sticks - Marinara Sauce

Country Style Soup - Cabbage, Potato, Corned Beef

O’Sheehan’s Favorites

Chicken Pot Pie - Breast of Chicken, Carrots, Peas and Cream Sauce, Baked in a Flaky Crust

Old Fashioned Meat Loaf - Mushroom Gravy, Buttery Mashed Potatoes, Cabbage, Leeks

English Style Fish N’ Chips - Malt Vinegar, Mushy Peas, Cole Slaw, Tartar Sauce

Tortilla Vegetable Wrap - Egg Beaters, Bell Peppers, Tomato, Onion and Cheddar Cheese

Sandwiches and Salads

O’Sheehan’s Burger - Grilled Angus Beef, Smoked Bacon, Cheddar Cheese

Corned Beef on Rye - Kosher Dill Pickle

Classic Tuna Melt -Grilled with American Cheese

Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwich - Spicy Buffalo Mayonnaise

All Beef Hot Dog - Topped with Homemade Chili

Iceberg Wedge and Honey Smoked Salmon - Egg, Avocado, Creamy Dill Dressing

Chef ’s Salad - Ham, Turkey, Swiss and Cheddar Cheese, Tomato, Choice of Dressing

Breakfast All Day

O’Sheehan’s Homemade Corned Beef Hash - Choice of Eggs Any Style

Loaded Omelet - Bacon, Ham, Peppers, Tomatoes, Onion and Cheddar Cheese, French Fries

Desserts

Chocolate Brownie Sundae - Vanilla Ice Cream, Chocolate Sauce, Walnuts

Warm Apple Crumble - English Custard

Strawberry Pound Cake - Strawberries, Whipped Cream

Fresh Fruit Plate

Pecan Banana Bread, Low Fat Yogurt

Spiegel Tent

Hearts of Butter Lettuce with Shrimp, Egg and Tomato

Zesty 1000 Island Dressing

Petit Filet Mignon and Breast of Chicken Florentine

Cheesy Gratin Potatoes, Grilled Tomato, Mushroom Sauce

Chocolate Decadence

Mixed Berry Sauce

Teppanyaki

Signature Cocktails

Wasabi Cocktail - Sake, Lychee Liqueur, Lemon Juice, Orange Juice and Grenadine served chilled, straight up

Japanese Martini - Midori, Cointreau, Lemon Juice and a Splash of Soda Water, served chilled, straight up

F I R S T C O U R S E

Miso Soup and Seaweed Salad with Ginger Dressing

M A I N C O U R S E

Select your choice of one of our Teppanyaki Classics or Combination Main Courses. All choices are served with Garlic Fried Rice and Japanese Teppanyaki Vegetables with our Onion or Creamy Mustard Dipping Sauces

T E P P A N Y A K I C L A S S I C S

Chicken Yakiudon - Hibachi Chicken, Udon Noodles

Vegetable Yakiudon - Seasonal Vegetables, Udon Noodles

Seafood - Lobster, Sea Scallops, Calamari

Filet Mignon - Beef Tenderloin

Vegetable - Teriyaki Tofu, Seasonal Vegetables

T E P P A N Y A K I C O M B I N A T I O N S

Samurai - Chicken and Jumbo Shrimp

Land and Sea - Filet Mignon and Jumbo Shrimp

Shogun - Steak and Chicken Breast

Shinto - Sea Scallops and Jumbo Shrimp

D E S S E R T

Green Tea Cake – Cashew Nut Brittle

Fresh Fruit Sashimi – Selection of Delicately Sliced Exotic Fruits

WASABI

NIGIRI SUSHI

Mebachi Tuna

Ahi Tuna

Hamachi - Yellowtail

Ebi - Shrimp

Tako - Octopus

Sake - Salmon

SASHIMI

Ahi Tuna

Hamachi - Yellowtail

Tako - Octopus

Sake - Salmon

Mebachi Tuna Shiro

Maguro – Albacore

URA MAKI - MEDIUM ROLLS

Spicy Tuna Roll - Spicy Tuna and Cucumber

California Roll - Crabstick, Cucumber and Avocado

Caterpillar Roll - Eel and Cucumber, Sliced Avocado Wrap

Shojin Vegetarian Roll - Marinated Squash, Daikon, Spinach and Mushrooms

Dynamite Roll - Yellowtail, Salmon, Green Onion, Maki Tempura Style

Rainbow Roll - Tuna, Yellowtail, Cucumber, Tobiko and Avocado

Godzilla Roll - Sweet Shrimp, Mango, Avocado, Carmelized Cashews and Coconut

Rock and Roll - Barbequed Eel, Yellowtail and Avocado

Red Hokkaido Roll - Spicy Scallops and Marinated Maguro

Shrimp Tempura Roll - Shrimp Tempura, Avocado and Tobiko

SUSHI & SASHIMI COMBOS

Diamond - Ahi Tuna, Ebi, Rainbow Roll, California Roll

Ruby - Mebachi Tuna, Tako, Caterpillar Roll, Rock and Roll

YAKITORI

Negima - Chicken and Spring Onion

Tsukune - Chicken Meatballs

Gyu - Boneless Beef Short Rib

Ika - Squid

Kuruma Ebi - Prawn

Again, make sure to figure the cost of checking bags. Two bags at $25 for the first and $35 for the second, each way, adds to $120 to the cost of the ticket....

Absolutely! Only one not charging for bag fees is Jet Blue.

I signed up for a Chase Continental debit card (had the Chase Continental World Mastercard - $85 annual fee, but that's maxed out, LOL)...anyways my Chase Continental debit card is empty...$0 in the checking. It's not my primary checking account, but I still have the card and plan on flashing it at Newark's check-in counter for at least my first $25 check-in bag free.

Does anyone else besides me NOT like the fact that Continental got "absorbed" by United Airlines?? I wouldn't even call it a merger if they didn't keep the Continental name, which I like better. They keeping the Continental "globe" logo and then taking on the United name...just when I thought Continental going from the Sky Team Alliance (which I liked better as EVA Air flys to the Philippines and departs Newark and that's an easy 12K frequent flyer miles there as you get 70% of 17K) and now with Star Alliance which departs from JFK, but whatever...mehh, not impressed.

I was not happy with the merger, but what can we do about it right? I prefer the Continental name also.

Absolutely! Only one not charging for bag fees is Jet Blue.

Southwest 2 checked bags are free...and they only leave from LGA airport.

Jet Blue is only 1 checked bag free...and they do for flights headed Westbound US is JFK and for flights headed Southbound US (like FLL) and Puerto Rico from Newark and JFK.

I was never a fan of the choose a one-way flight here and a one-way flight returning on both Southwest, Jet Blue, Virgin America, etc. Maybe it's just in my head but when pricing out a flight they do calculate taxes and fees 2x. One for outbound and another for the return.

Hope that helps...

ok my fellow stalkers. I leave in the morning for Miami! I'll likely check in on Friday before we head out, but while I'm gone, make sure to stalk me! :)

Western Caribbean or bust!!

:D

ok my fellow stalkers. I leave in the morning for Miami! I'll likely check in on Friday before we head out, but while I'm gone, make sure to stalk me! :)

Have a GREAT time sdmike! We'll be thinking of you sitting on the balcony taking pictures of your feet while you proudly wear your king crown. :D

I need some days and webcams of the western. I'm unfamiliar with that cruise. :eek:

wavey.gif Have fun!

We will be watching your every move. So when you are yelling "there is no library" " oh no the sink splashed my pants" we will hear you. When you get slimmed at NIck, painted at BMG, scream down the waterslide, we will know.

hehehe Have a great time lots of photos lots of info. please.

I am taking the weekend off from NESS I am spending the weekend being Irish at the local Irish Festival so I will tip a glass of Guinness to you on Sat. afternoon.

Archived